The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

curlyclimber222
View Profile
New user
NJ
16 Posts

Profile of curlyclimber222
Hi,

My name is Ben Winter. I have been doing magic since I was about 6 years old but that was only the cheap plastic tricks. I really got into it about 4 years ago when I started learning sleights and some real tricks. I then started doing shows about 2 years ago. The shows I usually do are kids shows however I prefer to do close-up. Lately, I have really been working on a busking routine. My least favorite magic is adult stage.

Well that is all for now.

Ben Winter
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
damkat69
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of damkat69
Welcome to the Café, I hope you find it as useful as I have.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Hi Ben,

Welcome to the Café!
Cards never lie
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Welcome Ben,
This forum is a great place to plug into.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hello Ben,

Welcome to the Café!

Sometimes cheap and plastic is all it takes! I have a pen through dollar ($10.00) that completely astounds people. Also have an Adams "coin to nest of boxes" (cardboard) which is a real fooler, and cost only $5!

Jim
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Welcome to the Café!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ben,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 29.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
curlyclimber222
View Profile
New user
NJ
16 Posts

Profile of curlyclimber222
Quote:
On 2007-03-29 10:51, jimhlou wrote:
Hello Ben,

Welcome to the Café!

Sometimes cheap and plastic is all it takes! I have a pen through dollar ($10.00) that completely astounds people. Also have an Adams "coin to nest of boxes" (cardboard) which is a real fooler, and cost only $5!

Jim

True but I don't think that I can be doing shows only based on the cheap plastic tricks. Then again there is the thumb tip....
MagikDavid
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, OH
297 Posts

Profile of MagikDavid
Hi Ben,

Welcome aboard the Café! As Jim stated... don't underestimate the power of simplicity when it comes to magic. It all depends on your ability to perform well. I can put a few rubberbands on my wrist and totally astound people for about ten minutes. If I add a few pieces of rope, a few coins and a deck of cards, I can do a whole show.

Dave
One good thing about being wrong...
Is the pleasure it brings to others.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL