The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Blank Deck CAAN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hi, guys. Jeff Peirce has a new effect out called "Isolation" in which a selected card is found at a selected number in the deck. The rest of the cards are then shown to be blank. I do not own this effect but it appears that it is very good.

I am just curious as to what other blank card CAANs are out there. I have one that I do myself but am not familiar with any others.

Thanks in advance for the help.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Justin Miller has an effect that he teaches on "Live at the Jailhouse" where a signed card out of a deck of double-blanks is found at the named position. I can't recall the name of the effect offhand, but I really like it.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
flekka
View Profile
Regular user
wirral, england,
186 Posts

Profile of flekka
I Believe it's performance only....
what you achieve in life echo's for eternety
GaffMaster16
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of GaffMaster16
No he teaches it its called suggestion
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Cool. Thanks for that.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I realize this isn't quite what you were asking about, as it's certainly not a ACAAN effect, but Dean Dill's Blizzard is one of the most stunning blank deck routines you can do. The effect is quite something....it requires one seemingly daring move, but I've never once been busted, and it always kills!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Blank Deck CAAN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL