The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Video training (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
Hi there

I've taken many trainings in the past and just found a stage training by Don Mottin on ebay. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good? I've bought several trainings on ebay before and some are good while some are terrible. I don't think I've seen his before anywhere, but would like to know if anyone has seen it before I buy.

Tks in advance
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just how many training courses are you going to buy?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
Humm, interesting question. Putting a number on how much education I'd be willing to get would be limiting my potential. So, I guess I'll keep looking for ways to improve until the day I die. I've taken a lot of hypnosis training and I continually learn and grow, so why close off my mind now? I don't believe that I'll ever stop my pursuit of knowledge. I've never had to stop and look at it this way. Thanks for asking me a question that has forced me to notice that I have unlimited potential as long as I don't stop my search for information.

I guess since I learn something new every time I watch/attend a new course that I should look into this one as well. But still my request remains that if anyone has knowledge of this course I'd love a review...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Video training (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL