The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Ultimate Package (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dfield
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of dfield
I just received from Magic Masterclass - the ultimate package for any magician wanting to get in to the corporate speaking market. All I can say is that it is INCREDIBLE. In my humble opinion it really is the ultimate package. What you get is a disk with PDF books including a book you can 'copy' and sell yourself after your presentation. The entire speaking presentation is geared for magicians who want to get in to the speaking market, and trust me you earn MORE money in that market than as a magician! I've been in the speaking market now for the past several years and it's tripled my income.

You also get a PDF book that talks about how to get in to the market and what type of tricks to do. What really made this for me, was that in this book you get the ENTIRE presentation that is used by the author.

You also get a radio show, and a few other PDF files that you can use. Really worth every cent!

I read some reviews on this and they all praised it so was glad I made the plunge. The cost was $350 and I have already started booking speaking engagements where I am paid $1500 for 25 minutes so this was money well invested. I needed a new 'speaking' topic and this entire package is based around Humor in the Workplace. There is a big marekt for this out there.
Royce K.
View Profile
New user
London
89 Posts

Profile of Royce K.
May I ask, where are you based?

RK
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-04-09 14:47, dfield wrote:
I just received from Magic Masterclass - http://www.magicmasterclass.com the ultimate package for any magician wanting to get in to the corporate speaking market. All I can say is that it is INCREDIBLE. In my humble opinion it really is the ultimate package. What you get is a disk with PDF books including a book you can 'copy' and sell yourself after your presentation. The entire speaking presentation is geared for magicians who want to get in to the speaking market, and trust me you earn MORE money in that market than as a magician! I've been in the speaking market now for the past several years and it's tripled my income.

You also get a PDF book that talks about how to get in to the market and what type of tricks to do. What really made this for me, was that in this book you get the ENTIRE presentation that is used by the author.

You also get a radio show, and a few other PDF files that you can use. Really worth every cent!

I read some reviews on this and they all praised it so was glad I made the plunge. The cost was $350 and I have already started booking speaking engagements where I am paid $1500 for 25 minutes so this was money well invested. I needed a new 'speaking' topic and this entire package is based around Humor in the Workplace. There is a big marekt for this out there.

dfield,

It sounds great!

How has it tripled your income? More gigs or more money per gig? What was the time span between when you received the package and when your income tripled?

Were you in the speaking market BEFORE you received this package or did this package encourage you to get into the speaking market? Are you using the included script/talk or did you already have a competent talk?

You tripled your income? So, for example, if you were making 100K a year you are now making 300k? That's great.

Tell us more.

John
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of drmagic
D field - Is your middle name "Copper"?
drmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of drmagic
D field - Is your middle name "Copper"?
natmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
301 Posts

Profile of natmagic
I just bought this pacakge and I agree with dfield (copper?). It really is amazing. I am studying the material and it's really helping me put together my after dinner speaking speech. What I love about this is you can print the book out as though it's yours! so you have product to sell. There is a big market out there for after dinner speaking or corporate speaking. I really liked the fact that the entire speech is in one of the books.

highly recommended to anybody who wants to do after dinner speaking and I can see how it can increase your income. Speakers can make anywhere from $1500 to $10 000 per speech. Of course it all depends on who you are and how long you've been doing it etc. etc. But I was approached by a speaking agency myself and they offered me $2500 for a 45 minute talk on Humor in the Workplace! I certainlyl don't get anywhere near this type of money for my own magic shows!!!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Be very careful with this kind of thing. The corporate speaking market is not a huge one. These people network like crazy, particularly within an industry. If they hear the same speech coming from several different magicians, they will smell a rat very quickly, and the market will collapse for all of us.

This is what happened to the market in hypnosis. With Jerry Valley and Scott McFall cranking out hypnotists by the score, the going rate for hypnotists has cratered, except for a handful at the top of the heap who have managed to keep a good reputation.

Be particularly careful how you work up your publicity material. If your kit tells them that you do public speaking, hospitality suites, trade shows, birthday parties, bar mitzvahs, brisses, weddings and funerals, they just might get the idea that you don't specialize in anything.

And before you send anything out, make sure you have someone you know proofread it for you.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-04-12 01:08, natmagic wrote:
I just bought this pacakge and I agree with dfield (copper?). It really is amazing. I am studying the material and it's really helping me put together my after dinner speaking speech. What I love about this is you can print the book out as though it's yours! so you have product to sell. There is a big market out there for after dinner speaking or corporate speaking. I really liked the fact that the entire speech is in one of the books.

highly recommended to anybody who wants to do after dinner speaking and I can see how it can increase your income. Speakers can make anywhere from $1500 to $10 000 per speech. Of course it all depends on who you are and how long you've been doing it etc. etc. But I was approached by a speaking agency myself and they offered me $2500 for a 45 minute talk on Humor in the Workplace! I certainlyl don't get anywhere near this type of money for my own magic shows!!!

Well, since dfield didn't respond (a hit and run hyper!) I'll ask you.

Did you market to this speaking agency before they approached you? How did that work?

Were you in the speaking market BEFORE you received this package or did this package encourage you to get into the speaking market? Are you using the included script/talk or did you already have a competent talk?

Thanks

John
joshlondon17
View Profile
Special user
San Diego, CA
685 Posts

Profile of joshlondon17
John,

This post feels like a "hit and run hyper." They both reallt don't have many posts.

I have done some corporate speeches, and continue to do them, so if you'd like some answers feel free to pm me.

I can say this, it is some of the hardest work, and I'm re-experiencing it all over again with getting into trade shows, but in the end you're compensated handsomley.

Josh London
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Josh

I don't dispute at all the fact that corporate speaking is profitable. I just find it humorous that both posters have very few posts and most of them concern this product.

I want to know more from THEM. But, apparently, they are gone forever.

I have put together several motivational talks for teens that incorporate "power of the mind magic" (mentalism!) I hope someday to take the programs to corporate employees.

Thanks for the offer to PM.

John Cesta
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Here we go again! I feel like I'm experiencing deja vu, all over again. A couple of anonymous people with virtually no other contributions to The Café, gushing about a new product. Hmmmmmmm....
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
dfield
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of dfield
Hi all
I have been reading the Café for a few years but only finally decided to join in. I reside in England but travel a lot with my work so can only respond when I am at home and have the time.
Re: Speaking and my background.
I have been a member of an organisation called SWAP ... Sales People With A Purpose. It is a group of professional people from all walks of life who meet once a week for 'breakfast' meetings and each week we have a guest speaker. I have spoken to groups in the past but really wanted something that would enable me to combine my magic and humor. After researching various books and subjest by other magicians I came across this one on the Hocus-Pocus Website.

The presentation went very well and there is a good circuit out there that I can now do within this organisation. They are world wide and as my travels take me around the world I am in a position to book myself in to various meetings if I am in a country that has the SWAP programme.

I printed off the PDF book and changed it slightly with my own stories and was able to sell them after my presentation. Another bonus that comes with the package.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-04-18 05:35, dfield wrote:
Hi all
I have been reading the Café for a few years but only finally decided to join in. I reside in England but travel a lot with my work so can only respond when I am at home and have the time.
Re: Speaking and my background.
I have been a member of an organisation called SWAP ... Sales People With A Purpose. It is a group of professional people from all walks of life who meet once a week for 'breakfast' meetings and each week we have a guest speaker. I have spoken to groups in the past but really wanted something that would enable me to combine my magic and humor. After researching various books and subjest by other magicians I came across this one on the Hocus-Pocus Website.

The presentation went very well and there is a good circuit out there that I can now do within this organisation. They are world wide and as my travels take me around the world I am in a position to book myself in to various meetings if I am in a country that has the SWAP programme.

I printed off the PDF book and changed it slightly with my own stories and was able to sell them after my presentation. Another bonus that comes with the package.

It sounds great!

How has it tripled your income? More gigs or more money per gig? What was the time span between when you received the package and when your income tripled?

You tripled your income? So, for example, if you were making 100K a year you are now making 300k? That's great.
dfield
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of dfield
Hi John
I was in the speaking market prior to getting this package, mostly as an afterdinner speaker. There is a great book by Richard Webster that sadly is no longer in print, but it shows how you can make extra money and increase your income as a magician by speaking. This sparked my interest years ago and taking his advise I joined several organisations that enabled me to work on my presentations.
As a speaker I can command more money than as a magician, however when I started speaking I used Richard's advise and 'sold' products. Here's what I discovered.
I would make money from my speaking in the early days by selling a little 'magic kit' afterwards. It was a great place for me to network which enabled me to get more shows including Trade Shows which is what I was really after. Over the past few years I've been able to charge more for my after dinner speeches and now I've got in to the Breakfast market as well for business people.
Getting in to the speaking market was one of the best things I ever did regarding my magic business.
Again, it not only increases your income but increases your networking leading to more work as a magician.

I have been interested in Humor in the Workplace idea for quite some time and this answererd all my needs, including having a product to sell afterwards. I don't use the script word for word because as the author says, you need to bring in your own stories to make it 'real'. The general outline is great for me and the magic in it makes sense and works well for that presentation.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2007-04-20 10:13, dfield wrote:

dfield, my questions are directly related to the statements YOU made in your first post to open up this thread. You stated the above. I am simply asking you about these statements.

That's all. You said you TRIPLED your income, I assume it's directly related to your purchase of this product.

Is it?

How long between the time you bought the package and started booking $1500 speaking engagements? Again, do you feel this is directly related to your purchase of this product?

John
chris_johnson_au
View Profile
Regular user
Queensland, Australia
113 Posts

Profile of chris_johnson_au
I sense you're feeling frustrated, John Smile
Chris Johnson
0433 181 675
www.thementalist.com.au
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
ahhh, just trying to get to the facts ma'm, just the facts. Smile

J
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On May 7, 2007, chris_johnson_au wrote:
I sense you're feeling frustrated, John Smile

I never found the answer I was looking for. haha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » The Ultimate Package (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL