The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Talk about the perfect trick!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

totalmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of totalmagic
I just got a trick called burnout, it is perfect for street magic. It involes fire but you do not acually light anything on fire. If you guys ever come across this at a magic shop I would say it would be a pretty good way to spend your money. It is around $15 There are countless effects that can be done with it. It's ssaaaaaahhhhhhhwwwwwwweeeeeeeeettttttttt!!!! Smile
rorythegreat
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of rorythegreat
Can you describe the effect? Thanks,
Rory
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I have the perfect trick as it requires no props. It's called the twisting feet illusion.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Isn't this basically Pilot's Frixion pen at 9 or 10 times the cost?
state
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of state
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 10:29, Magiguy wrote:

I know Sympathetinc comes as a Pilot Frixion pen.
that_magic_guy
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of that_magic_guy
Where did you get burnout?
totalmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of totalmagic
Quote:

Yep I think so.

Ok here is the effect-

A spectator picks a card, you have a guess at what his card will be on a peice of paper. But you show it to him he says you are wrong. You take out a light and act as if you are going to burn the paper but then some of the ink disapears leaving only the name of there card.

2nd effect- If you are at a party with big bucets of ice you can do the following effect that I made for this pen.

right the cards name you are ogin to force on the peice of paper then heat it up and make it disapear. Have a spectator sing the peice of paper then say you will bary it in the ice bucet so you can't get to it. The name of the card you will force on then will apear behind there signature.

I got this at a magic apple (a magic shop)
Gary Kosnitzky
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Gary Kosnitzky
In my humble opinion Cigarette Up The Nose makes a pretty perfect trick. It plays big and packs real small. It's very appearance in a room full of people demands attention. Worriedly everyone stares at you.Is he going to light that up and smoke in here? Everyone is watching you without you saying one word. No words need be spoken since this visual illusion speaks for itself.It has a universal appeal.The illusion is perfect and you are left clean at the end. Most of all it will entertainingly fool them. Sure some might say I'm biased and I probably am. You be the judge.
Rediscover a lost art.

www.jadoosmagic.com
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Quote:
On 2007-04-30 11:16, Gary Kosnitzky wrote:
In my humble opinion Cigarette Up The Nose makes a pretty perfect trick. It plays big and packs real small.

True. It does get some great reactions.
Larry Conger
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Larry Conger
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 13:51, state wrote:
Quote:

I know Sympathetinc comes as a Pilot Frixion pen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Talk about the perfect trick!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL