The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit breeders in Texas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PMurray
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of PMurray
Hi, this is my first post on the café, and I am in need of a new rabbit to add to my menagerie. However, I live in Lubbock, Texas (West Texas, in the Panhandle), and seem to be unable to find any breeders on my own. I was wondering if anyone here could impart any knowledge on any reliable rabbit breeders in my area. I'd prefer another Mini-Rex, my last rabbit (died recently) was a Mini-Rex, and she was just perfect. Thanks for your help.

Patrick
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
There is a rabbit club there, several in fact, and tons of rabbit breeders in lubbock, are you sure you looked around. I never had any trouble finding them there. All breeds, if nothing else go to the South Plains Fair this year and check the rabbit competition, they generally have several shows a year there. One of my old karate students who now lives in San Angelo was a member of the club, I'll contact her and see if she still has some names and pm you. I found a breeder there that would give me culls as young rabbits to use in my shows, and when they got too big they traded me for new ones. They sold pelts and meat of teh culls anyway. Always has a nice stock of young rabbits to work with. Have you checked the thrifty nickel? Look in the club meeting notices in the AJ.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Rabbit breeders in Texas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL