The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Max Howard lecture in Nashville! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Max Howard this Sunday night in Nashville

The Middle Tennessee Magic Club is proud to be hosting a lecture by the Emmy winning actor & magician Max Howard on Sunday, April 29th. This very special event will be held at Nashville's only full service magic shop It's Magic! starting at 5:00 PM. Cost for the lecture will be $5 for Ring 252 members and $10 for non-members. Call It's Magic! at 615-872-7450 for directions to the shop.
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, I had Max up here in Seattle when I hosted the PCAM. Max was definatly a highlight for sure. Folks.....DONT miss out on seeing him. John please tell Max hello from me and that he should visit us again soon. Thanks Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
One should never miss an opportunity to see Max Howard lecture or perform. A truly gifted individual with much to offer.
Say hello for me as well. Wish I could be there.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Max Howard lecture in Nashville! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL