The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Lets get Serious about Pickpocketing! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jayaweera
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of jayaweera
Hi there. I have to be honest here. I am tired of reading the same posts and answering the same questions on the forum of pickpocketing. I was talking to a friend of mine - 'james Harrison' (magic forums) and I told him I really want to get this pickpocketing section up to how it should be.

Like people keep asking the same questions and same answers. I would love to have huge chats, see people's videos and talk about techniques on a more professional level. I am sure we can make this a better forum on pickpocketing, so that young guyz/gals who wanna get interested in this stuff, can really learn from us experience guys.

Let me know your thoughts.

I am going to start writing up detailed posts on different topics so that people will not keep asking the same question all the time. I will even be happier to put videos from my pickpocketing show up so that people can see others work. If you have footage, put it up as well.

I am no Apollo Robbins or Bob Arno, however I have spent a lot of time practising and researching this art that I want to talk to others about it.

Let me know of what you think!

JaY JaY
Be Unique - Be Creative - Be Yourself
www.jayjayentertainment.com
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
884 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
Jay Jay, that would be great since this forum is DEAD. I am very much surprised there are so few pickpockets out there...

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
jayaweera
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of jayaweera
Hi Phedon. This forum is dead! However we can re-create it.

Yes! There are a lot of guys into pickpocketing, however more that 75% of them just want to learn the watch steal like Blaine. Though there is nothing wrong with that - having a watch steal into your routine blends very nice - if you do actually have a good closer piece of magic.
Be Unique - Be Creative - Be Yourself
www.jayjayentertainment.com
kris attard
View Profile
Elite user
Malta
437 Posts

Profile of kris attard
Is this forum really dead? I just returned to the Magic Café after a while away and not logging in, and I was delighted to find a new section on pickpocketing. Nothing like this ever existed before, and from what I see some very key topics are being addressed here which 15 years back I had to discover on my own sweat under the cabaret lights. So I think that even the 'little' that there is here is great.

Yes, it is probably true that there are so few (theatrical) pickpockets out there, but maybe its better that way.

A few people have mentioned Bob Arno. Can someone please tell me where I can see his work?
adgnyc
View Profile
Loyal user
New York City
293 Posts

Profile of adgnyc
Look on YouTube. But if you want to see a genius at work, look for Apollo Robbins on YouTube.
Adam Green
New York, NY
adgnyc
View Profile
Loyal user
New York City
293 Posts

Profile of adgnyc
Look on YouTube. But if you want to see a genius at work, look for Apollo Robbins on YouTube.
Adam Green
New York, NY
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2076 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Kris,

You can contact Bob via his site at:

http://www.bobarno.com

...and he does write back!

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » Lets get Serious about Pickpocketing! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL