The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Walking Through a Woman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Landels
View Profile
Special user
683 Posts

Profile of Cory Landels
Hey Everyone,

I came up with this idea earlier in the week while looking at a peice of thread. Let's just say you did this...

Call a woman up on stage and announce that you will now walk through her.

But instead of using some sort of box, or barrier, you will do it in full view behind a large, plastic, transparent, thing. You know the stuff that's kind of floppy. They hang it down in strips in front of doors sometimes.

You place the woman behind the the transparent cover, and tell her to stay very still.

You then proceed to walk through her, but she is printed onto the plastic, that you then walk through.
Shakutau
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Shakutau
That is such a great idea. Which could be a prelude to an effect I read in a story book called "Carter Beats the Devil", Phantom War Gun (shooting an assistant through a solid brick wall from a cannon).

Yet, this idea you have here, is well beyond the bounds of normal method and accessiblity. I wish I could help.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Walking Through a Woman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL