The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Con Artist Jokes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Anyone know any good card cheat/con artist/pickpocket/bar bet jokes to add to my list?

http://scams.wikispaces.com/Con+Artist+Jokes

Thanks!

here is one to start us off...

Two dog owners were bragging about the intelligence of their pets.

"The brightest dog I ever had," said one, "was a Great Dane that could play cards. He was a whiz at poker, but I had him put to sleep."

"You had him put to sleep, a bright dog like that? A dog like that would be worth a million dollars."

"Had to," he replied, "Caught him using marked cards!"
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
When I was a kid I remember my Dad bet a colleague that the FA cup final would be played between Cambridge and Brighton. Knowing they both had rubbish football teams the colleague willingly took the bet.
My father then showed him a map whereupon it became obvious that it would be played in London which is between Cambridge and Brighton.

George
WhiteAngel
View Profile
Loyal user
West Virginia, USA
269 Posts

Profile of WhiteAngel
I can tell you the score of the game before it even starts! 0-0.

You and the victim both put 20$ in a matchbook. Sell him the box containing the 40$ to him for 30$. Since only 20$ was yours, you just made 10 bucks.

Get "your name" somewhere (my uncle actually had it tatooed on the back of his leg) and bet the sucker...I have your name on the back of my leg/under the table, etc....
True illusionists strive to decieve the eye AND the mind.....
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Whoops, I steered this thread off track by mentioning a bar bet rather than a joke about a bar bet.

Nick has most bar bets, scams and cons covered in his encyclopedia. It's well worth checking out.

I like the 0-0 line.

George
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Thanks George, I added your bar bet to the page! Whiteangel - I've update the Jam Auction page to include your variations.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Con Artist Jokes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL