The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with Interlace (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
Ok, so I bought Interlace. Followed the instructions to the T. Did everything exactly as instructed. Everything works exactly as stated. What I mean by that, in private going thru the steps, everything works without a hitch. So whats my problem. My problem is I'm having difficulty with the bit about the ring. Can't say to much without tipping the secret workings. How to load the ring on that secret something. Its my opinion, that step is the weak link in the routine. What I'm looking for are suggestions pertaining to the load of the ring onto the S--e L--e. As stated almost everything about the routine is just about self-working as it could possibly get. Any ideas? PM me is sensitive.

Thanks for Looking
Richard Sanders
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sanders FX
174 Posts

Profile of Richard Sanders
Close-up,

I sent you a PM giving you some very cool suggestions.

Rich
viris
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of viris
Quote:
On 2007-05-24 06:28, Richard Sanders wrote:
Close-up,

I sent you a PM giving you some very cool suggestions.

Rich

Could you PM me with the suggestions, I'm having the same problem. I am just using my own ring right now. This is one of my favorite routines. Thanks.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Richard
I just bought interlace, and my pants are still at the tailor shop, but I could use a little help with the loading part of this trick.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
I definitely need help with the load as well. Thanks.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
So far I don't need any help, thanks for being there though.
close-up
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of close-up
Richard was kind enough to email me with some suggestions. I appreciated that. Nothing like personal service.
viris
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of viris
Quote:
On 2007-05-30 20:31, close-up wrote:
Richard was kind enough to email me with some suggestions. I appreciated that. Nothing like personal service.

Could you forward me the tips please.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
The easiest way to do it is to do a Ring Leader style routine ending with the clifton ring move. Have the spectator tie the ends of the string around your hand to "trap" the ring and that gives me all the time and misdirection needed to do the necessary move/load. The way to end is to comment on how amazing it would be for the ring to appear back on the shoelace while the spectator is holding it. When the ring doesn't reappear, you say "no, not that shoelace, this shoelace."
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I plan on doing it as a finish to my "ringer" routine, but I would like to hear Richard thoughts on loading.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Sander
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Sander
Well I have another problem with Interlace. The ring gets stuck halfway in the gimmick if you know what I mean, it seems too light to drop all the way down to the shoe.
I have to make all kinds of movements to get it down, it won't work.

Anyone any suggestions?
patrick flanagan
View Profile
Inner circle
lisle, illinois
1045 Posts

Profile of patrick flanagan
Closeup,
I sent you a pm with my solution. Hope it helps.
Patrick
Cane and Able
View Profile
New user
The Great White North
82 Posts

Profile of Cane and Able
Hi all...

Love idea of Interlace...been working on it. One issue I'm having is the ring ending up BEHIND the tounge of my shoe. I've tried different positions etc... It ends up behind 50% of the time.

Any help is appreciated.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Interlace is a good effect...however...if you want to do the poor man's version of this trick, that will still look just as good but allows you to cheat, I have an idea. PM me in interested!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Mediocre the Great
View Profile
Inner circle
Rich Hurley
1062 Posts

Profile of Mediocre the Great
I recently purchased this effect and with the help of my seamstress Mom (she's great) I will be doing the alterations tonight! After studying the DVD I would like to say thank you to Richard Sanders for doing such a thorough job. He's got tons of different presentation ideas, all very practical and powerful. He's thought out every little detail. I know how much work and real world performances it takes to produce such a product. It's also a comfort to see that Richard has been responding to questions from his customers.

My pants are off to this man. Literally!
Mediocrity is greatly under rated!
--------------------------------------------

Rich Hurley aka Mediocre The Great!
www.RichHurleyMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with Interlace (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL