The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Mason at JMMRT Linden, NJ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ERIC
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1188 Posts

Profile of ERIC
The John McNicholas Magician’s Round Table Proudly Presents
on Wednesday June 13th
Mark Mason

Here’s what they are saying about Mark.
John Derris Magic Circle council "Mark Mason, is one of Britain's leading close up magicians and lecturers".
Richard Kaufman Editor Genii Magazine "I cannot put it any more simple than this: Mark Mason is the greatest magic demonstrator working today"
Al Cohen Washington DC. “The best lecture I have ever seen”"
Obie Obrien "Congratulations, a standing ovation at the 4F".
John Luka Detroit, Michigan. "Thank you so much for performing here in the motor city, you exceeded all my expectations! What a fabulous job"
Glenn Farrington Desert Seminar Las Vegas "Brilliant job, Mark"
Bill Palmer Houston "I really enjoyed your lecture, truly great material".
Rober Allen LVMI Las Vegas "You were great at the LVMI . Many thanks"
Glen Gherardi Baton Rouge "To say you are good is the understatement of the century, I have travelled to see you not once but 4 TIMES"
Charlie Ford Myrtle Beach South Carolina. "Never have I seen a more delightful, witty and entertaining performer"!
George Mathis IBM Ring 88 Michigan. “One of the best and most entertaining lectures I can remember EVER attending”.
Scottish conjurers association. “Do not miss this lecture”

Doors open @ 7pm. Lectures starts @ 8pm. Cost is $20.00 for members, and $25.00 for guests
VFW Hall is @ 20 Pennsylvania RR Ave, Linden, N.J. (two blocks from the Linden RR Station)

Hope to see you there!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Mason at JMMRT Linden, NJ (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL