The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Tossed out Decks?!?!? Which one?!?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Picard - Brain F___ on my part.
Mentalism for the Metroplex
alannasser
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of alannasser
I'm amazed that on this post there is no mention of Cody Fisher's TOD. Not examinable, but the cards are spread at the beginning to show they're all different and 3 cards are selected and predicted. I use it all the time. Very Good.

I'm interested in David Regal's version. I'd like to know something about the difference between Regal's and the one I've been using. Please pm if worried about secrets - which you should be I guess.

Thanks.
Alan
Oyama
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR.
1054 Posts

Profile of Oyama
Jim Callahan has a version with a normal deck. Also...the audience names the cards, not the performer! Hmmmm.
"it's better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand years as a lamb."
PaulGordon
View Profile
Elite user
475 Posts

Profile of PaulGordon
If you have my book "PROFESSIONAL CARD MAGIC MIRACLES" - there is an unusual handling in there... Paul Gordon
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
The best one I know of is Bruce Bernsteins. If you can pay the $100 price tag, it is well worth it.
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
Quote:
On 2009-03-30 12:51, rickreation wrote:
The best one I know of is Bruce Bernsteins. If you can pay the $100 price tag, it is well worth it.

Also, I should mention he has a GREAT routine with a regular 'tossed out deck' in his pheonomenal "Perception is everything." But that book will only interest you if you are really into mentalism.
rickreation
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of rickreation
Quote:
On 2009-03-30 12:51, rickreation wrote:

Also, I should mention he has a GREAT routine with a regular 'tossed out deck' in his pheonomenal "Perception is everything." But that book will only interest you if you are really into mentalism.
liampower
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of liampower
In my very humble opinion the david regal one 1 problem. if I had to hold the deck in my hand and peek at a card the easiest and most natural way would be to hold the deck face up and split the deck for a peek ( if you hold the cards face down you have to bend the cards further back and bend your wrist more) in the regal version the spec has to have to have the cards face down and do the peek. minor but some what anoying, I more instruction/condition for the spec

liam
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Tossed out Decks?!?!? Which one?!?!? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL