The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jay Sankey's Sleight of Hand Secrets with Cards DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Quote:
On 2007-08-07 04:31, Doctor D wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-08-07 03:11, sirbrad wrote:
OK so these are the same DVD?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=9221

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=8864

The demos look different.

These ARE different DVD's. One is the basic sleight of hand course in card magic, the other is footage of a seminar in I believe April 2005.

I thought so, thanks for clarifying.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
paymerich
View Profile
Special user
Norwalk, CT
546 Posts

Profile of paymerich
I have to slightly disagree with some of the reviews of this DVD . it is is not for the BRAND NEW beginner. He assumes people understand/know already about breaks ,controls, DL etc. This is no replacement for the Royal Road book or DVD series. Even OZ's Born to Perform DVD lays out the basics better . The DVD is more like Ammar's ETMCM series where the effect is explained and any necessary sleights tossed in there. I like the DVD but as alway Jay stop the repeats. My score 7/10
Have a Magical Day!
<BR>
<BR>The Maniacal Mage
<BR>
<BR>Pablo Aymerich
<BR>Norwalk, CT 06851
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
I got this DVD as part of some promotional, I think.

Yet, although the TOC lists "Topper", I do not see it listed in the DVD's menu. Is this technique included in one of the tricks?

thanks;
John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Nov 28, 2019, John Long wrote:
Yet, although the TOC lists "Topper", I do not see it listed in the DVD's menu. Is this technique included in one of the tricks?

thanks;
John

Yes...

If you watched the whole DVD you must have a selective memory.

you're welcome,

mantel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jay Sankey's Sleight of Hand Secrets with Cards DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL