The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Chalet's Dove to Rabbit or Proline Lion's Bride? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi Smile

I own the custom made Chalet's Doves to Rabbit with light flashes (aka Fism Flash)at the instant of the transformation...4 flaps fell...and rabbit...very visual and is custom fitted with Wellington base.

But recently, I saw the Proline Lion's Bride, where the dove is placed onto a perch in a cage, covered with a cloth, and changes into a rabbit; very unique, too, like the Fire Cage. It looks very, very nice, too, and the whole cage with the bunny inside can be brought apart.

Currently, I am using the Lion Head Big Rabbit...hence, I not too sure...should I get the Lion's Bride by Proline?

Hence, I need a poll here from fellow Café members....if you have a choice between these 2, which ONE will you use or prefer?

'Cause if I get the Lion's Bride, I might sell away the Chalet's version...I wish to only keep 1?

Thanks for the feedback, Smile
JY
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have and use three of the Chalet models. My choice is made.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
Speaking of this effect, is the space large enough to use a small cat/kitten instead of a rabbit?
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The space isn't the problem. However, cats make poor loads. They like to dig and explore in the dark. They can also get noisy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
Maybe a Prozak pill would work before showtime Smile
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
jasanchez
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of jasanchez
I working on my own design of doves to rabbit, Ill post pictures when I finish building it, probably next week.

Jose
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Joe, if you wanna sell it away...gimme a call first...maybe interested...Always wanted a big finish for my dove act. IS the load big enuf to fit maybe a duck??? Are you tlkin about the same one seen in Anthony Reed's Dove act on AGT???

PM me to discuss more bro...
Christopher Moro
View Profile
Special user
793 Posts

Profile of Christopher Moro
I'm not sure if this is too late, Joe, but....

I think this is a question of personal taste. The magic effect is the same - the doves transform into a rabbit, but the way it looks is quite different.

On one, you get the visual of the walls falling down to reveal a rabbit. There is virtually no cover and you end up with nothing surrounding the rabbit. Attention remains on the box the entire time.

On the other, you get the visual of a cloth being whisked away to reveal a rabbit surrounded by a cage. The eye could follow the cloth depending on how you perform it and then return to the cage.

There's a different feel to them and I think both can be sold powerfully. In the end, your taste as a performer is what I think helps make this choice. As far as props go, I prefer the look of the Lion cage to the doves to rabbit cage, but in my personal performance opinion at this moment (without seeing you perform either) would be for the classic doves to rabbit, as the walls falling and the rabbit sitting on the table clean feels clean and strong. If I were making the decision I'd want to watch video of both being performed and see which I respond to most.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Chalet's Dove to Rabbit or Proline Lion's Bride? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL