The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » "Encyclopedia of Mentalism" book value (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Sorry for posting twice. I forgot that I also wanted to ask about the value of the Robert Nelson book "Encyclopedia of Mentalism." This is a mint condition copy and is autographed under Nelson's photograph: "With the author's best wishes, R.A. Nelson, 4/23/46." If you don't know the value, maybe someone could provide me with contact information for a book dealer who would know? Thanks.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
James,
Once again bookfinder.com...
Books
via Bibliophile
[United States] Hardcover
Publisher: Nelson Enterprises, 1944
8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Signed and inscribed by author Robert A. Nelson beneath the frontispiece portrait photograph: "With the Author's Best Wishes R A Nelson 6/15/44". Slight wear to edges of cloth; DJ has slight nicking and edgewear; slight browning to text edges.. Illustr.: b/w Illustrations. Collectible. Book Condition: Very Good-. Binding: Hard Cover. Jacket: Very Good-; Signed by Author; First Edition; Includes dustjacket (Magic) $88.50
Again, hope this helps,
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Wow, Rennie, thanks again. I'll have to bookmark the "bookfinder.com" website for future reference. Much appreciated.
James
maggus
View Profile
New user
Barcelona
60 Posts

Profile of maggus
Hi, is there any review of this book? I wasn't able to find any, I'm just wondering if it is worth having it or just will end up in a corner with no value at all... Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » "Encyclopedia of Mentalism" book value (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL