The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Twirl Changes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brandon Johnson
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Brandon Johnson
Hey everybody I just uploaded a video of me preforming a few Twirl Changes. I would appreciate it if you would post comments about my performance of the move. The link is http://youtube.com/watch?v=IiaB2MxgcZ0 . Thank you for your time.

-Brandon Johnson
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Not bad, Brandon. I would slow things down a little bit...meaning it would be best to allow the image of the 1st card to "burn in" a little more before the change, and then allow the change to sink in, too.
So, now can we see you incorporate the twirl changes in an effect or 2??

:) Kaylan
Brandon Johnson
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Brandon Johnson
Thanks Kaylan, so I need to show the first card a little longer and then show the second card a little longer to help register the fact that it changed correct? I won't be able to make a video of me incorporating the twirl change in an effect untill about next week, sorry. Thanks for the advice and the feedback I really appriciate it. I will post a video of a few effects incorporating the twirl change as soon as I possible can.

-Brandon Johnson
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Exactly...
no need to hurry the videos ;-)
Lord of the Dragons
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Lord of the Dragons
The video was great man. I agree with Kaylan. you need to slow things down a bit. you went way to fast. let things burn in or sink in first. Keep it up Bro.
-Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Twirl Changes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL