The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Television Spots (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I have a series of television spots that are currently airing in 170 countries. There's 12 all together, the last 6 on the page are geared for children's Saturday morning programming and the first 6 will be airing to general public. They are not performance oriented as much as message oriented, my shows are a lot different than the spots, but I would be open to any of you who are doing television work to give me some input...thanks.

You can see the spots at http://www.totalfamily.net/television.html
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Very nice.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Nice Job Terry!!
Now that's putting real meaning behind the magic!
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thanks for the comments and for taking a watch...

I found myself being talked about over on the Penguin Magic Board...I was a little surprised at some of the comments. Someone said they felt uncomfortable watching the spots...I haven't figured that out yet. But I can't beat having over 5 million people watching the spots each week...That's called getting the message out, great exposure and wonderful opportunity to share.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Television Spots (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL