The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heat effect Please help!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jimmi
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jimmi
When I was young which was a long time ago, there was a heat effect trick done to me where someone tells you to hold a small piece of aluminum foil in your hand. 2 TO 3 minutes later the foil gets so hot you cannot hold it in your hand any longer. I was told they stopped making it about ten years back, And when I went to las vegas the magic shop there told me the name of it and they wrote it down. But of course I lost the piece of paper it was written on "sigh" Can anyone help me in trying to find or at least know the name. Thank you for your time and this is my first post here so I hope I'm not stepping on anyones toes. Jimmi ;O)
IlDaDe
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of IlDaDe
In Italy is called "Fluido Ipnotico", in English "Hypnotic Fluid" . But I don't know if the italian translation is the right name of the trick!
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
"Hypno Heat" and "Hot Thought" are the products you are looking for. I don't think either of them are made or available any longer due to health concerns.

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
Vic pinto at tric a tape used to sell it. all I'll say is if you can get hold of it, be careful. a friend of mine made himself fairly ill when he accidently got some on his hands and touched his mouth.......that said it's a great effect.

good luck with your seach
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Somewhere not sure where, but I was told that a company out of Arizona still makes it. But I am getting a little older and can't remember the company name sorry.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Quote:
On 2007-06-19 12:40, Dmann wrote:
Somewhere not sure where, but I was told that a company out of Arizona still makes it. But I am getting a little older and can't remember the company name sorry.

Hey, that's a start.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I am VERY familiar with this. The first development was Dr Spensor Thorton's Mental Heat. I have the original directions in my locked file. The original handwritten directions.

Many people have been injured with this effect no matter who made it and in what version. Usually there is Murcury in the formula. Once a child became severly brain danaged by drinking a small bottle of it and thus was the demise of a very popular magic company that made rings and some other things too. A very sad story for everyone involved.

You would be best off not messing with these type effects. I know there is an underground supply of a Buffered version but still if someone knew you were exposing people to Murcury it would be bad - - aside fron the fact that YOU are absorbing it yourself.

If you want to try an effect like this you can buy a Hot Ball. PLEASE, PLEASE treat the componants in the Hot Ball as if you were a scientist. Do NOT use more the you need to or the ball can explode.

The old dayd of The Human Volcano & Mental Heat are in the past, let them rest in peace.

I hope this helps.

Jay Leslie, House Of Enchantment
Jimmi
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Jimmi
Thanks to IlDaDe TT2 gmmagic124 Paul for the name. I was just curious about the name of this product and its effects. And thanks for letting me know its side effects of this product. The last thing I would wanna do is go out and hurt someone with a product, due to my negligence. Jimmi
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
You are a very wize man.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heat effect Please help!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL