The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bootlegs & b-sides (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sean Fields
View Profile
V.I.P.
Winnipeg
894 Posts

Profile of Sean Fields
Hey guys,

I uploaded a couple of new episodes of bootlegs and b-sides; check em out!

http://www.youtube.com/seanfields

Sean
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Thanks for that! Are you going to make a DVD or download called Bootlegs and B-Sides teaching these effects?
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
InconTWISTant is the exact same thing as the Asher Twish. What's the difference??

Best,
Steve
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Besides not looking anything like the Asher Twist other than cards turning over, the difference seems to be a huge "tell" in the handling as a card mysteriously reappears in his left hand during each of the counts. It's not really supposed to look like that, is it???
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Yeah, I noticed that too. When your practicing Elmsley Counts, count four cards, do an Elmsley, count four card, do an Elmsley, and keep doing that so it looks natural.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Yep, theguy26 has it right.

it looks fishy as hell.

Plus the video cutting away constantly didn't help your cause either.

keep at it.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bootlegs & b-sides (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL