The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm Ron Jaxon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I just thought I'd introduce myself to you all.

I've talked to quite a few of you both on line and in person at various magic gatherings. I live in Kalamazoo Michigan (I'm about 30 miles from Abbotts magic so if you ever go to their get together I'll be there). It's ok to laugh at the name Kalamazoo. I don't mind, especially since I'm deaf.So go ahead and boo! Smile
Seriously, I am deaf. Because I'm deaf, it was the visuals of magic that really drew me to it. So my magic tends to be very visual. I like the magic to do most of the talking and I just add some humor in there to make it more entertaining. That's what I feel my job is when I perform. To make them laugh and be amazed.

You can read more about me at my site JaxonMagic.com

I look forward to meeting and sharing with you all.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hey Jaxon! Good seeing you!! For those that haven't had the pleasure you're in for a treat. A warm and kind person with a heart of gold always willing to help out fellow magicians. (pss Jaxon you can send my money now) Okay I'm joking he didn't pay me to say that.. it's all true! Welcome Jaxon and you will already find a lot of friends here.(points to hills) Smile
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Hey there Ron.....I haven't seen you in over two years.....Where have you been my BROTHER?

I am sure glad to see you here! Please keep in touch.....

I have enjoyed your most insightful posts in the past...YOU will be a most welcome addition to group here at the Café'

See you very soon!
R2
p.s. "Got Chiles?" Smile
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Hey Jax!

Nice to see you here too...I hope we'll be able to actually SEE your threads here!

Kaj :o)
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Jax,

Great to see you. Not sure we'll be able to see your threads (for those of you who don't know, Jax is a master of IT) Smile

We have a couple of items on the menu that thrill us IT enthusiasts. You'll enjoy it I'm sure.

Always looking forward to your posts,

Randy Stewart
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Ron. By now you've seen that this is a great place to visit. Something for everyone. We're looking forward to your posts. Have a great time.
Where the magic begins
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Yes, I'm the guy who makes his cat suffer because she walks around the house kicking her leg to try and get the length of IT off her paw. The poor thing... Smile

Oh and C... I mean Chrystal.. Smile The checks in the mail. It might bounce though. Sorry about that. It's actually a proto type of my new bouncing check trick that uses elastic IT..Smile

Seriously. As I said, I live right near Abbotts Magic and I love to meet some of my online magic friends in person. So if you ever make it to the Abbotts get togethers, please let me know so we can meet. It's the one convention I know I'll be to every year.

Thanks again.
Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
JoshCarter
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JoshCarter
Hey im Josh I plan on coming to Michigan this
summer so maybe I will see some of you there,
I live in Bardwell Ky. There really isn't many magicians here in Kentucky that I know of. So it would be great to meet some of you
this summer. If there is some magicians in
Kentucky I would love to meet you.
Smile
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Welcome Jax,
Happy to see another MI magi here! Look forward to your posts. Hope to see you again soon.
Jewls
:clownjuggling:
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Welcome Jax,
Happy to see another MI magi here! Look forward to your posts. Hope to see you again soon.
Jewls
:clownjuggling:
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Are you wearing a Michael Jaxon hat? Smile
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Are you wearing a Michael Jaxon hat? Smile
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Sorry that was a really poor attempt at British pun humour.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jaxon Smile Smile Smile
It is abig pleasure to see you here. Your ears may be deaf but surely your heart is not. I congratulate you for dealing with this art. Please have a cup of strong turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm Ron Jaxon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL