The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Reading with a Crystal Ball Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-07-06 20:22, james1a wrote:
Hi:
If I may make a suggestion why not go for a reading from a psychic who uses a crystal ball.
james1a

This seems to be a shut eye suggestion???
TJ
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Yes it is. So? You will learn more from "real" psychics than from skeptic magicians pretending to do cold reading. Dr. Ra Mayne was/is(?)...Robert Nelson.

I caN Also highly recommend Invisible Readings by Enrique Enriquez, an upcoming release from mevproshop.com It could be applied to crystal balls. Enrique's book will be a very (very) significant contributrion to the craft.
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Hey John, I agree with you re-Enrique's new book, but lets not tell everyone eh.....?

Regards,
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-07-09 05:02, JohnWells wrote:
Yes it is. So? You will learn more from "real" psychics than from skeptic magicians pretending to do cold reading. Dr. Ra Mayne was/is(?)...Robert Nelson.
I caN Also highly recommend Invisible Readings by Enrique Enriquez, an upcoming release from mevproshop.com It could be applied to crystal balls. Enrique's book will be a very (very) significant contributrion to the craft.

Hi John
You are right. I could learn a lot from Robert Nelson. I have already learned a lot from his open eye books. Particularly his brilliant Palmistry one.

In an earlier post I wrote:-
Perhaps EE will write an 'Invisible Crystal Ball' book lol

So that is a very welcome heads-up. I'll be looking for it
Thanks
TJ
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
I am very excited about Enrique's new book. I have ordered it (on the advance list) and I keep checking my e-mail every few minutes.
piefke666
View Profile
New user
germany
83 Posts

Profile of piefke666
You can print images or words on foil! It looks great when you see them through the glass - perhaps a spectator can so read the mind from another!
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Thanks for the idea Piefke!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Reading with a Crystal Ball Help (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL