The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Doc Better Explain His Infinity Pass (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Doc, I don't think Tony45 is Tony Giorgio.
Yiannis
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicago USA
349 Posts

Profile of Yiannis
Kcg5 wrote -"don't worry Tony, this stuff happens when the Dr stops by. No one takes him seriously."

What drugs are you taking, man?

Doc, is the reason this forum exists in the first place.

Doc, welcome back!
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Ditto!
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 16:51, Unknown419 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 11:17, kcg5 wrote:
Here we go again. What are you talking about? You are using a sentence structure and writing style I am not familiar with.... and still using the third person... Why don't you start a blog?

don't worry Tony, this stuff happens when the Dr stops by. No one takes him seriously.

Why don't I start a blog? I did, I started and named this one and if you don't like it you can leave and start you one.

I'm your Huckleberry...I'll challenge you to a dual (dice show off contest) any day as well.

I will never make such a challenge to the legendary Mr. Giorgio, BUT YOU! Suckers I eat for breakfast. You must got me mixed up with your magician friends. In either case "Just Say When....."

Docholiday

Wait, you are saying that you started "this one"? Enough with the tombstone references, and you would certainly beat me in a "dual". Believe me, I don't have you mixed up with anyone.

Yiannis, you maybe be right, but I got sick of all this awhile back.

Maybe I have the wrong view.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
I take him serious. I know he and Z like to bicker back and forth, but I admire both of their skill sets.
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1868 Posts

Profile of kcg5
I take it all serious, Marlin. And they both got the skillz to pay the bills, but I have a preference over which one I'd have dinner with.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 17:34, Marlin1894 wrote:

I think he is because he gave reference to seeing Mr. Z besides the fact that he lives in Vegas. Thank you for writing, much appreciated.

Doc
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 18:10, Yiannis wrote:
Kcg5 wrote -"don't worry Tony, this stuff happens when the Dr stops by. No one takes him seriously."

What drugs are you taking, man?

Doc, is the reason this forum exists in the first place.

Doc, welcome back!

Hey Yiannis the famous Greek expert (one of my memory teachers), how are you doing partner? I hope all is well with you and your family. I appreciate you and Unhinged coming to my rescue. I still got friends here. What would this world be without friends like ya'll.

Respectfully,

Doc
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 18:45, Marlin1894 wrote:
I take him serious. I know he and Z like to bicker back and forth, but I admire both of their skill sets.

For the record to the readers here...

I don't have anything against Mr. Z. the man is an expert in what he does, watching him work is just like me watching Steve work; there is no difference both are experts. Everything that I see Mr. Z do I can show you a video of Steve doing the exact same move. If I say that Steve is the best that I've seen and his student is doing exactly the same moves, how can I rightfully discredit Mr. Z with a clear conscious without discrediting Steve as well; it makes no sense.

As a matter of fact I'm glad that Mr. Z is here. I don't have all the sense. A lot of times y'all correct me and I'm glad for it. With Mr. Z. here you have another experts opinion, not a one sided thread where I have to be right all the time. Again, God has given us all a mind to judge for ourselves, if you feel that Mr. Z is right than follow what he says and if you feel that I am right than follow what I say and if you feel that we both are wrong do what you're going to do and post your grief to the thread and maybe Mr. Z and I can learn from you. Experts in one area doesn't make us experts in every part of this field.

We have new experts showing up here all the time like AMcD, JJsanvert from France, Yiannis, Jason England, Mr. Giorgio and you other experts (you know who you are) that never say anything but are the real experts who we have to go to to get our equipment and your advice. Note: I speak to experts that never say anything on this thread but chastise me on the phone and sometimes in person putting me in my place. This is when Doc has to put on the DUNCE CAP and sit in a corner. I don't mind and guess what? I don't talk back either; I quickly shut up and listen with my tail between my legs. This is why I humbly shut up and step back when the teacher (Mr. Giorgio) spoke. Did you not see how the teacher who said that he was No. 1 step up to the mike for the student Mr. Z and gave his seal of approval? Only one with the credentials to do so could and would do this.

Mr. Z, Jason E. and I are all students of Steve, Jason and I just took different paths while Mr. Z. with his clout just knocked on the door. Different students pick different individuals to be their teachers just pick who you like. I promise you that the three of us would quickly side with each other over you even though we all may have different styles. Did you not see the Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jacky Chan? Two different masters with two different styles both saying that the other one was wrong but both still experts and masters in their own field.

I hope that this has cleared things up about Mr. Z and I.

Respectfully,

Doc
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 18:30, kcg5 wrote:

Wait, you are saying that you started "this one"?

To answer your question. YES.

Doc
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 19:06, Unknown419 wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-05-04 17:34, Marlin1894 wrote:

I think he is because he gave reference to seeing Mr. Z besides the fact that he lives in Vegas. Thank you for writing, much appreciated.

Doc

Sorry to disappoint you Doc, I'm not Giorgio. If I was, I wouldnt admit it though. Smile
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
That's okay no problem, well you sure sounded like him.

May God bless you and yours.

Respectfully,

Doc
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
No problem at all. Youre from uptown I take it ? Im a little familiar with the area, lol. Doc, does 3-5-7, NY and Bklyn mean anything to you ?
J.CADEAC
View Profile
New user
Paris, France
67 Posts

Profile of J.CADEAC
Besides your expertise,what is great with your posts, Doc, is the wisdom which emerge from them, and the kindness you have for the ones «behind».
Kind of «Mechanics...join hands.»

Nice. Sincerely, nice.

And dealing with your «gimmicked dice switch», I’m still laughing...you know..the kind of laugh you have when you think something is so great that all you have to do is laugh, or go to bed !!!!

Jérôme
"You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills".
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Speaking of Tony Giorgio, the word is he may do a dice DVD yet. I sure hope he does.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
I sure hope so as well. There is a lot of undiscovered talent in the dice field that we know nothing about and since our friend is getting up in age now, it would be nice if he gives this knowledge to someone, somewhere deserving of it so it will not be lost.

It is my opinion that Steve gave his to Mr. Z. and Jason E. Being that I don't have any good students around me deserving of it, I'll eventually give it to ya'll here at the Café.

Take care,

Doc
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
I spoke with Tony several times and asked him about book or new DVDs. He told me that he will not publish book and that he is working on DVD on dices, but it was long time ago now. D.Malek told me that he will publish some book on his techniques and confirmed to me that it is hard that we will see book of Tony Giorgio because he does not want to publish what he knows.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Who knows. Hope springs eternal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Doc Better Explain His Infinity Pass (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL