The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver Brass Transpo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2007-10-10 10:22, podcastrant wrote:
VCA = Visual Coins Across. The genesis of 3Fly. Wouldn't C/S/B be "The International Coins Across" plot? If so, I know Reed McClintock and David Neighbors have versions.

When initially doing this work I had no focus on naming things for others as I had no intention of the stuff going into print.

Yes, doing a version of a coins across using my aesthetic (which by the way is the way I DID think about it) using dissimilar coins was a no-brainer given access to the c/s/b gaff. The idea of two traveling and then changing places with the one remaining occurred to me much later - relatively recently in fact. Using my EG2EG to go 2for1 was shared back in late 1982 (so that handles an IPV date for the c/s/b trick) but mingling the coins across and the transposition effects was not on my agenda back then. Remember, I was going for the "ghost story" approach or what Alice saw on the shop shelves in the Wool and Water episode Smile.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I received the Lassen set and the Van Dokkum set and sold them both almost immediately. Both sets talked way too much and the Dokkum set was too thick as mentioned above. The Johnson sets that I own put them both to shame in my honest opinion. Especially the 2 Copper 1 Silver set which I've found to be the finest to date.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver Brass Transpo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL