The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gaffed Controlled Rolling Log (Similar to Put-and-Take Top) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
I am trying to find a gaffed Controlled Rolling Log and/or a gaffed Red and Black Pencil. These are similar to the gaffed Put-and-Take Tops ala the beveling. If anyone knows where I could find such items I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
Thanks so much Silverking! That's exactly what I am looking for! Smile
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Glad to assist Gerry. Have a look on Ebay as well. They don't show up all the time but some interesting ones do show up now and then.

Search for both 'rolling log' and also 'put and take'......they tend to show up in both catagories.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I am pretty sure there are some black logs with white pips laying around and some whites or off whites, but the blacks are pretty handy to get at. PM if your looking for odd examples.

The reds at gambling collectibles are superb quality. Highly recommended. I don't know if there are put and take logs still around but GC is the very first stop to make in the search. Top notch dealer, in rare collectibles.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Gaffed Controlled Rolling Log (Similar to Put-and-Take Top) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL