The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Anabelle's Beneath The Mask (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Beneath The Mask coming soon to the EyesandMinds.com store.

Here's what's in it.

CHANCE SANDWICH: A unique experiment with cards where a spectator uses choice, chance, then choice again, arriving at a fairly, cleanly, simply predicted outcome! I'll be using this. Real nice touch at the end!

P.L.E.T. II or Psychic Law Enforcement Technique II: Where Anabelle demonstrates how psychics working with law enforcement narrow down their psychic search of a criminal. Any five items can be used for this demonstration that can also be performed over the phone. Presentation is great.

THE SPIRITUAL CALIBER: This is a different experiment using a Pentagram which shows the participant whether they are tuned into their inner and spiritual world. Concealed messages are placed at each point of the Pentagram, but the participant remains with only one ... what will it be?

ANABELLE’S MEMORY OPENER: This is very nice. Anabelle's version of Sal Piacente's Memory Opener with cards. Strong.

GIRL POWER: An edited version, previously discussed here in the Café - http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

THE CHOSEN ONE: The Chosen One is a psychic-type experiment with cards, simple, direct and effective.

RED HOT RUBIK’S CUBE: A demonstration of color sensitivity. You mix the cube and look at a color, Anabelle will read your mind! I tried this last night, worked like a charm.

ANABELLE’S DREAM: Is a dream vision routine with David Regal’s PROPHECY PACK - the secret to the Prophecy Pack is not revealed, just Anabelle's unique presentation. Strong and I love it.

To beef up the eBook, there are three bonus routines in this eBook and they are all mine! Here they are:

ALEXANDRE’S CHECK HER I.D.! This is included in my “Scoring With The Tarot” eBook as a Bonus Routine. It's A debonair routine created to break the ice!

ALEXANDRE’S FANTASY PHONE EXPERIMENT: In Jack Galloway’s eBook “Leap of Faith” there’s a routine in there called “The Fantasy Phone Experiment” that I am a big fan of (so I borrowed the title). Keep in mind that his method and presentation are completely different and I’d advise you to look into his work. This Fantasy Phone Experiment uses cards and can be used as direct mind reading, a prediction, or even the revelation of a nightmare you had last night!

THE DEVIL IN YOU: This is sort of an intuitive personality test using four specific Tarot cards: The Moon, The Devil, The Hermit and Justice (this effect may be used with different decks of Tarot cards). A strange routine that can be performed over the phone or with your back turned.

So that's it! The eBook should be up on my store soon. I haven't been told, but I think it'll be ten bucks or something.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Im interested, please keep us posted as to when it is available.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
It is already available at http://www.eyesandminds.com/store2.htm
I placed my order this evening and am looking forward to it.

Tony
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Great news! I'm glad see a new release from Anabelle, a very creative thinker!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Placed my order as well, I look forward to recieving it.
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Thank you guys so much for your interest in my ebook. I really hope you like it and can use at least one thing from it. I'm super happy to say that I got an email from David Regal yesterday and this is what he said about my presentation of his effect: Hey Anabelle - Thanks for sending me that pdf - your version of the trick is very cool. I love things that freak people out!

Anabelle
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Hi Anabelle. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading your book. There are quite a few effects I will use. I actually used "Chance Sandwich" this evening already. Simple, direct, seems impossible. The spectator loved it! This is a great book, and highly recommended. Keep them coming!
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Chance Sandwich is a routine I perform every time I have cards with me. Thank you so much for the comments, it makes me super happy you're enjoying it.

Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Anabelle's Beneath The Mask (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL