The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hopping Half Helps, Please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Froste
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Froste
My fresh new Johnson Hopping Halves have a problem. The Sun and Moon tend to stick in the ] sometimes. Occasionally they slip out effortlessly, but about half the time they won't separate smoothly. Any suggestions?
Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
Yes! You may want to check out my "No Gaffs Hopping Halves" routine, which enables you to use regular coins.

The routine includes a number of new sleights. It's available at feenx.net in the July issue of "Hidden Magic" (An e-book)

Read another Café link at:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......02&4
aqmagish20
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of aqmagish20
Shell is out of round. Send it back.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I'll agree with Aqmagish - return it.
Trying to fix it yourself will just lead to more work.
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
What worked for me is sticking the bottom part back in the s***l and rolling it on a hard surface while pressing down on it. When I bought mine they did the same thing and they worked ever since.
Froste
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Froste
Quote:
On 2007-07-12 09:05, aqmagish20 wrote:
Shell is out of round. Send it back.

I do believe you're right.. I found the edge that looked slighgtly less round than the rest, pushed it with my thumb, went around the inside with my thumbnail to remove any accumulated fuzzy things from my pocket, and it's smooth again.

***ed cursed fuzzy things... how we hates them, precious.
Leeman
View Profile
Special user
Hollywood, CA
709 Posts

Profile of Leeman
Doesn't johnson have lifetime warranty? would they fix a bet shell at no charge, other then shipping?
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
You might try putting the [ open side down on a table and push down on the center. Sometimes this will loosen it up if it is too tight.
Wes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Hopping Half Helps, Please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL