The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Wedding Photo's 07-07-07 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
I just got married last saturday 7-7-07 and I have a few pictures from some of the people that were there. If you would like to check them out here is the link:

http://web.mac.com/anthonymaze

Just click on the Photo tab at the top and you can watch a slideshow. I also have a quick illusion on the podcast tab as well if you would like to see that!
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Congradulations! your bride is beautiful, you are a lucky man, I wish you many years of happiness, love and health, and God bless you for your service to this country.

Rich
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
OOO-RAHH!! Congrats! Your wife is beautiful and you are looking tight in the dress blues Corporal!

You know your not supposed to we walking around outside uncovered, but I guess for your wedding an exception can be made. Smile
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Anthony
We just took a good look at all of your wedding photos, and my wife, and I wish you, and your beautiful wife a long and happy life together. Is that Diamond Head behind you?
Bonnie & Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Corporal you look sharp and your wife is beautiful! My best wishes for a long and happy life to you both. What a happy day! Thank you for sharing this with us (the rest of your very extended and somewhat crazy "family"!).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
I appreciate everyone's comments. Thank you very much.

We actually got married right on the beach on Coronado Island here in San Diego. Coronado is actually where the legendary J. C. Wagner performs EVERY saturday at the Little Club. I usually like to hop over to it and mess around with some cards with the other guys, but as everyone can see I had a legitimate excuse.

Again everyone, Thank you for the comments.
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Wedding Photo's 07-07-07 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL