The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel & Uri Geller Team Up For NBC Reality Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
NBC announced Monday that it would be getting into some mind games for another series, Phenomenon. It has signed a deal with magician Criss Angel and Uri Geller for a competition where they will search for the next great mentalist.

Per the NBC announcement of the show, contestants "must compete each week to demonstrate a wide spectrum of mystifying talents on a panel of weekly celebrity guests who participate along with a studio audience.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/......_up_for_
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Betcha they already know who's going to win.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Steve....you couldn't have stated that one any better! LOL!!! Will still be interesting to see what talent appears and what material is shown.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 02:03, tuffnavyrn wrote:
Steve....you couldn't have stated that one any better! LOL!!! Will still be interesting to see what talent appears and what material is shown.

and how loudly it's all exposed immediately after the show...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
I have to wonder why people would want to be on a show like that. Good exposure I suppose, but I personally wouldn't want to be on a program unless I knew I'd win. omehow putting "loser on xyz program" doesn't look good on promo to me. And there would be lots of losers. I just can't see it being good exposure to be a loser. Perhaps I'm totally off on this but it's what I think
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
NS, why put loser on xyz program when you can put appeared on NBC.

A positive twist if you will.

George
ns
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
238 Posts

Profile of ns
Ah, very good. Very, Very good. Excellent point.

guess I was just brainwashed by letterman always calling the people pushed off reality TV losers. Thanks for the other perspective.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 21:59, gman wrote:
NS, why put loser on xyz program when you can put appeared on NBC.

A positive twist if you will.

George

Speaking thusly, I encourage you all to put Time "Person of the Year" on your resume if your an American.

The award won by generally dignitaries and famous people was given to EVERYONE in America. Why not use it?

As for the show I can't possibly think of anything more boring than a mentalist talent search, or more futile!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
DerZauberer
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
468 Posts

Profile of DerZauberer
There is nothing like a good Train Wreck, especially when it's on national television!

When is Criss going to have time to do this with his Veags show, his TV series and his Divorce?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Cris Angle is getting divorced?
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
jonxodus
View Profile
Veteran user
San Diego, CA
320 Posts

Profile of jonxodus
Yeah, was all over E!. Well at least I now know what was happening with joann when she went missing in season 2.
Ryan_B_Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Sugar Grove IL
244 Posts

Profile of Ryan_B_Magic
Quote:
On 2007-07-22 03:41, jonxodus wrote:
Yeah, was all over E!. Well at least I now know what was happening with joann when she went missing in season 2.
lol I was thinking the same thing than I saw that he was going out with cameron diaz
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Ouch!.. this is going to hurt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel & Uri Geller Team Up For NBC Reality Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL