The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in the Rockies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
If you are looking for a small, intimate convention with huge talent, Magic in the Rockies is for you. The headliners and lecturers for the convention include:

Bruce Bernstein, Becky Blaney, Chris Capehart, Aldo Colombini, Craig Dickson, Doc Eason, Daniel Garcia, Greg & Kristi Gleason, Mark Mason, Jeff McBride, Eric Mead, Rick Merrill, Barrie Richardson, Richard Sanders, Bob Sheets, Jon Stetson, and Paul Wilson.

Over 18 dealers will be waiting to tempt you in the dealers room. Magic in the Rockies will start Thursday 9/7 with Aldo Colombini's Comedy Magic Workshop and end Sunday, 9/9 with Jeff McBride's Master Class Workshop (all new this year for those who attended last year). Go to http://www.prestodigitators.com for more information.

Gene Plampin
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
It's penciled in on my calendar, I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it out.
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Josh,

I hope you can. It'll be great to see you there.

Gene
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The clock ticked and I got booked up in other places. But I do want to get out there to that one before my daughter gets finished at Colorado State. It will be next year at best now.

It should be a good one. Tell the crew "Howdy" for me.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
gene plampin
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of gene plampin
Bob,

You're right. You should get out to Magic in the Rockies before your daughter finishes at CSU. Not only would you get the chance to spend some time with her, but I know you'll be impressed by this convention. I am very fortunate to be able to attend every year.

Gene
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in the Rockies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL