The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello People (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

david walsh
View Profile
Regular user
Bonnie Scotland
183 Posts

Profile of david walsh
As it says, hello people.

I lurked around these boards a while back and forgot about them. over Christmas I remembered, I spent some of my time off work reading through. I still can't get over the amount of members here, this has to be a good thing due to more chances in gaining information all round.

Over the years my interests have been in close up magic, mainly cards. I will offer any help I can when my views, knowlege or opinions could be of help to any one. More recently I have picked up an interest in stage/stand up, I am working on a couple of routines that will hopefully take me to a warmer climate (I know this is not the best reason, but if you lived here you might just understand). Anyway, on this side of magic for now I will defianetly require more help than I can offer.

see you soon,
David.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Dave, Just wanted to say hi and welcome to the Café. Wow! from Bonnie Scotland..hmm silly me and I thought it was just called Scotland! From what I know of Scottish folks they are a warm and friendly bunch..I'm sure you'll make a nice addition here.Enjoy your stay. Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
david walsh
View Profile
Regular user
Bonnie Scotland
183 Posts

Profile of david walsh
Chrystal, This time of year, if you are standing outside It is called Scotland, or one of many other things. If you are standing inside, by the fire and looking out the window it is called Bonnie Scotland.
David.
Caleb Strange
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
676 Posts

Profile of Caleb Strange
Welcome David. The Café's full of friendly, helpful, and inspiring people, so I'm sure you'll love it here.

I see that you're interested in oil and water colour painting. Have you ever used painting in your magic?

Regards,

Caleb Strange.
-- QCiC --
david walsh
View Profile
Regular user
Bonnie Scotland
183 Posts

Profile of david walsh
It's funny you mention it Caleb, I have never even considered crossing the two, I suppose if talking to artists it could make for a relavant presentation for oil and water.

For a bigger style presentation The Artists Dream imediately springs to mind, I'm not too sure that I'm going to take that route though.

Now that you have my head working on something a little different I'll let you know if anything springs to mind.
David.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi David Smile Smile Smile
Nice to see another Scot joining here. I am sure you will enjoy the Café too much. Please let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Dave Le Fevre
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1666 Posts

Profile of Dave Le Fevre
Hi David, nice to meet you again.

Dave
The Ozzy Osbourne of the 34x27
amazingboz
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of amazingboz
Welcome back and keep coming back!
AmazingBoz Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello People (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL