The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for young doves for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
I'm looking for a few young birds.. Any breeders?? Any info would be great!!

Thanks guys!

Wadini
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wade,

Where are you?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Quote:
On 2007-08-01 22:09, Bob Sanders wrote:

Wade,

Where are you?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

"Earth" Smile

-Vinnie
Tod Todson
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1296 Posts

Profile of Tod Todson
New postal restrictions previously discussed still in effect, guys? Curious.
Mystifier, Youth Speaker
<BR><BR>
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Depending on the post office you use, you can still use regular cardboard boxes. My local office has no direction on which way to package birds so they accept them as always. Some do not.

Dakota Rose here on the Café is using the new boxes, I shipped a couple a few weeks ago in regular boxes. Typical government policy.
Where the magic begins
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
I just received 4 birds from Dakota.. They look great!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Oddly, I've never seen the "new" box. People who do use it enlarge the holes in the "virus proof" screens. If the screens were indeed "Virus Proof", no air would pass through either. (Air molecules are larger than the viruses.) More stupidly, there are no storage requirements for the boxes. Since they may be stored with infected birds, the outside of the box may have viruses that the birds inside don't.

(As a lobbyist, no one I've talked with is willing to enforce the requirement. Apparently it was just another of those "sweetheart deals" made at a lower level in the organization between a container company and someone possibly without authority to do so. It is untested and scientifically unsupportable. Commercial poultry producers have already been exempted.)

As reported before, fighting roosters shipped through the USPO to fighting sites are being shipped in homemade wood and wire cages. When I inquired at the PO about that logic, the answer I was given was that these roosters are fighting roosters and are being shipped to fight to the death anyway. That is something that I thought (maybe just hoped) was an illegal activity in the USA in any case. Perhaps if we had illegally gambled on dove magic, there would have never been a problem?

I think Dave understands the system. Just pick your sending Post Office. Whatever rule there is, it is ineffective. (And the PO is working so much better than the "new" Congress!)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sanders
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Looking for young doves for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL