The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Jeff Hobson Egg Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
I was gonna use bill abbots shot glass production would that work ok?
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
The shot glass is a great production, but all you need is a glass and cover. You can make your own cover out of a balloon or similar latex product.
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
By the way, Denny Haney, who closes with the shot glass, never let's spec handle the blown egg, only touch it. He believes the real egg illusion is important to the deceptiveness of the effect.
I know that I do a children's version of the effect with a raw egg and a Mardo bag. I break the egg into a dove pan as the transition to the next effect, saying, some people wonder if I use a real egg in this eggs perimeter and it always gets applause. so I agree, better not to let spec handle egg.
Marc
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Dan Tong also has a very nice glass production as well.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Ever since I saw Harry Riser handle a Malini Bag, I knew I had to have the spectator do the final production of the egg. The reaction is over the top! Everyone will have an opinion on what works best. Take a look at my egg bag video on YouTube.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Jeff Hobson Egg Bag (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL