The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Get this!!! Diana seance on pay per view! and contacting spirits for idiots. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I heard there will be a pay-per view special with a whole bunch of psychics trying to contact lady di (or this could have already been--howard stern reported it and it might have been a repeat.) Anyone hear about this $14.95 waste?

Also--there is an idiots guide to contacting the dead! Just saw it in the bookstore.

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
Doug Byrd
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
361 Posts

Profile of Doug Byrd
You should be careful what you call a waste. It may be a waste for you as maybe you didn't like Lady Di, but there are hundreds of thousands who did and still do. They would gladly pay that and more to hear her speak just one more time.

There are those who would and do think it is stupid to try to contact Eric Weiss every Halloween, yet magicians eat this stuff up.

I have a feeling if brother Anderson should shuffle off this mortal coil you'd give you left arm to sit at the table for a chance to communicate with him.

You see it's all a matter of perspective.

That's why a good bizarrist never has an opinion good or bad about the dead. Why? Because a good bizarrist knows that the DEAD ARE OUR BREAD AND BUTTER!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :0)

Your Friend in Fright,
Doug
"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
>>That's why a good bizarrist never has an opinion good or bad about the dead.<<

My opinion is on the living and their strange choices..!

Lady Di should be left alone--since she was bothered all her life to the point she was killed. I liked her. I feel bad they all have to hang on...

Smile

Chat later!

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2003-02-07 13:18, harryandersonfan wrote:
Lady Di should be left alone--since she was bothered all her life to the point she was killed. I liked her. I feel bad they all have to hang on...
Smile
Chat later!
Ellen
harryandersonfan.com

This is an interesting idea, Psychic Paparazzi.
Wait until the Enquirer figures this one out.

BTW andersonfan, I've got one of Harry's first business cards, from his Ashland Oregon days. When I get around to it I will scan it a send you a copy if you like.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Ok--I heard Dodi has hired a psychic and it is in March sometime.

Ellen
highmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of highmagic
Ellen, careful with the word "Idiots"... While ethically arguable from a performer point of view, a number of sitters really find comfort in those kind of "recreational" activities - the same type of comfort you may feel while watching your favorite action movie.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Highmagic writes: "Ellen, careful with the word "Idiots"... While ethically arguable from a performer point of view, a number of sitters really find comfort in those kind of "recreational" activities - the same type of comfort you may feel while watching your favorite action movie."

I suspect that the word "Idiots" that Ellen used is actually part of the title of the book -- as in "An Idiot's Guide To" just about anything you can name. There is a whole series of "Idiot's" books in bookstores.
chrismatt
View Profile
Special user
Why would you read any of my
978 Posts

Profile of chrismatt
But this time the author really means it.
Details make perfection, but perfection is no detail.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Well, actually there's nothing wrong with talking to the dead.

It's only when you claim that the dead talk back that the guys in white coats come and take you away!

Smile
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
"communication with the dead is only slightly harder than communication with some of the living."- quote in my communications 1 textbook!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
And at times, Shinobi, both are impossible (and, most of the time, usually useless!)
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Get this!!! Diana seance on pay per view! and contacting spirits for idiots. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL