The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cardini, The Suave Deceiver (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Give us your review pls
Cards never lie
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
There are allready two ...
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
I'm still waiting for the deluxe edition .... I can't take it anymore! Its killing me ....
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Quote:
On 2007-09-06 09:54, Peo Olsson wrote:
There are allready two ...

yes, but I value your opinion . . . no big deal though. So if you do not feel like it, just forget my comment.
Cards never lie
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I ordered my copy.
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
The Benson book--- is a great one! However, Denny now feels so very sad in saying, but so overjoyed that: The Cardini Book is the one to get! We got these in at the shop; and for once in my life I saw Denny read an entire book! He sat down on the couch and in three days- he read the entire volume on Cardini. For those that know how hectic and busy the shop in Baltimore is- you'll appreciate and be amazed at this. Plus, Denny has read practically every good magic book out there. Rarely does he read something cover to cover. He couldn't put it down!!

For those just starting out in magic; you need this book. Forget about the latest trick, gizmo, or latest Magic Makers knock off--- buy the Cardini book! It's not a $150 loss. It's a $150 investment. Denny only wishes that the information in the book; was available to him when he was just starting out.

Even for the seasoned pro- you need this! Go out, do a show, and then use some of that money on this book!

You won't be disappointed. Finally a book on one of magics greatest stars has been written. It's beautifully written; and so insightful! I'm only on chapter four; and I've learned so much. Buy it- appreciate it- but most of all learn from it! This book won't teach you any tricks; so don't expect any. It will however teach you ''magicians'' about presentation, structure, and timing. It gives a whole write up about Cardinis' act--- frame by frame! Totally amazing.

Ever see video clips of Channing Polluck or Fred Kaps? Good weren't they? Before there was Channing and Fred--- it was Cardini. This is the guy that started the 'charming suave magician' era of magic. Look at every manipulative act after Cardini. He truly is the most copied act in magic!! This book covers it all; I truly feel sorry for those of you who don't take this great opportunity to learn from one of the greats...

Don't have a copy? http://www.dennymagic.com; order it!

Oh, and Peo--- I was the one who packaged up your book!! Hope you're enjoying it..

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Great packing Matt. And yes I did.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
acortest
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of acortest
I was thinking of picking a copy of this book. A little pricey, but now, after reading all the glowing reviews, I think it will be a wise purchase. Thanks all!
Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
162 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
I just listed a copy for sale on this site
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Cardini, The Suave Deceiver (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL