The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Classic "Dave Elman Induction". For Those New To Hypnosis. Top 3 of All Induction used by Hypn (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoH0PIUPQ0A

I know most here know the classic "Dave Elman Induction", and most here know how to do it, and do it well. For those new to Hypnosis (As I am KIND OF), I'm guessing you heard of this Induction, and are like what is it, how does it work?...etc. Even the pros here will like this clip seeing this CLASSIC done and DONE WELL. The Hypnotherapist I've learned from (one of them) says he uses this induction like 85%-90% of the time. Probably EVERY SINGLE HYPNOTHERAPIST IN THE WORLD DOES THIS INDUCTION !!! If you could ONLY Master 3 Inductions (remember a GOOD Pre-Induction Talk is a MUST), then this is one... that YOU NEED TO MASTER. In my Opinion, the other 2, are the Eriksonian Hand Levitation Induction, and The Hand As You Stare At It Coming Closer and Closer To Your Face, and When It Touches You Face You Close Your Eyes Hand Dropping Going Into Trance is the 3rd you should Master. Always REMEMBER each client is different and the BEST INDUCTION IS THE ONE THAT WORKS FOR THEM!!! ENJOY.....Ed, (Eddini).
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ed, I am just going to come out and say this and not argue it.

You are breaking a lot of rock over the inductions and how many you know and yada yada yada. You are focusing on what is the LEAST IMPORTANT part of hypnosis.

Really.

ANY induction works on willing subjects (although why anyhone would even attempt to work with an unwilling subject is beyond me), and NOTHING works on the unwilling.

The induction is not a big deal, it is what you do with them once they are "under", for lack of a better term, that counts. In a show or in a therapy setting.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Yes plus that isn't a great example of this induction. It shoul'dve taken about a quarter of the time or even less!

Plus his languaging skills aren't that great.

When I use hypnosis one-to-one I rarely use a structured induction. But make one up as I go along depending upon whats happening.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
EXACTLY, you need to know when enough is enough. Great point.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
That's fine, that's why I said the best one is the one that works on your client, and that a pre-induction talk is very key. Also I understand it's the entertainment/therapy, that is the MAIN THING, and what makes it positive. Haven't you seen my post where I describe my routines??? I UNDERSTAND what you are saying. I'm just saying you are "preaching to the choir". This post is more or less for those who don't know the induction. Mindpunisher you got a point, I'm the same way. I follow know scrpit in particular, and I "wing it". Danny, NO, I ONLY know like 5-6 inductions. As I said this was for the guys who know it to enjoy it, and for the newer me to see what it is and exactly how it's done. You're right, I do got a new routine that I'm going to put up (it's only 15 minutes) and get feedback, also I have a pre-induction talk I'm going to post too, and get people's feedback, so NO those points aren't lost on me. Thanks for maybe pointing them out more for others, Ed, (Eddini).

P.S. Notise one of my last posts was of a girl getting fear/pain removed from a dentist which shows the POSITIVES of hypnosid AFTER inducing trance, no...no offense or arguing taken buddies. I'm STILL LEARNING and have LOTS MORE to learn, Ed.
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Classic "Dave Elman Induction". For Those New To Hypnosis. Top 3 of All Induction used by Hypn (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL