The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Mississippi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
As you know I'm new here.And hoping this will be a great source of info for the things I'm searching for. I've been doing magic from the age of 5 and I'm 37 now.
I'm currently looking for info on Peppers Ghost and appearing ladders wishfully one you can step on the bottom rung.

Thanks,
Tim
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
You're from Mississippi? Hey, we are neighbors!! My mom's family is in Central Mississippi, and I go for visits there once or twice a year. Welcome to the Café! Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Tim Smile Smile Smile
Beginning to perform magic at the age of 5 !!! Hmmm...you were born as a magician then.You will be happy to be here as you can find no better place of magic.Be prepared to spend a lot of time here as I do. You will find wonderful friends here.. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Remember to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Tim Taylor
View Profile
Veteran user
1970 - 2012
375 Posts

Profile of Tim Taylor
my first trick was the mummys finger in the box with ketchup. My nieghbor showed me how. He also showed me how to pull off my thumb and to this day I swear you could see the strings that kept the thumb attached stretch every time he pulled it off. Smile
"Even a mosquito gets a slap on the back for a job well done" - Tim Taylor
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Midknightmagic, Welcome to the Café. It's sounds like your first teacher instilled a life long intrest in magic...hmmm who would have thought at the time? I bet your mom was thrilled when you probably showed her your first magic trick! Have fun reading all the post. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Mississippi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL