The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » A Guy Walks Into A Bar-a complete mentslism act for less than the price of this manuscript (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mindsynced
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of mindsynced
Thanks for the suggestion on this one. I will put it on my list. Thanks again guys.
Keith Brown
Entertainer, Speaker and Author
"Exceeding YOUR Entertaiment Expectations"
www.keithbrownentertainment.com

"Making Magical Memories~Teaching Biblical Truth"
www.keithbrown.org
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Anybody have any more details on this ? I know it's only cheap but what kind of Q & A is it? And
how about the mem-deck routine?
:)
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
The mem deck routine is ideal for platform or parlour work. As to the Q and A, if you have little or no experience in giving readings, this is not for you.
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Hi john
Thanks for that. My main interest is readings. I have just memed a s...k and my next project will be to mem a Tarot d..k. I have several memdeck and Q and A items, I was just wondering if these were different. If I can find out they are I will buy the ebook. There is nothing about methodology or what the spec would see in the threads so far.
Thanks again
TJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » A Guy Walks Into A Bar-a complete mentslism act for less than the price of this manuscript (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL