The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Alternate to (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chmara
View Profile
Inner circle
Tucson, AZ
1911 Posts

Profile of chmara
First let me say I am a licensed pyro and have run into a minimum of problems BUT

When you do Wiz-Kote there is a pyro effect to get the smoke -- which takes a match (e) slow cotton and powder. Some juridistions now want even those not used.

For some time I looked at the small non-pyro smoke machines (battery) from Switzerland offered by Theater FX, BUT the price is a killer.

Has anyone run into a non-pyro effect that is non corrosive, fast generating (5 seconds or so) for at least 4 CF of dense smoke, very small footprint (about 2x cigarette pack size and VERY economical purchase for battery operation?

Since my rig is already a Chalet Custom that will work with men's size 12 shoes -- and has the restore with it and ATA case -- I would hate to part with it because I cannot legally produce smoke in venues where the fire dept does not know an electronic match from a floor fountain.
Gregg (C. H. Mara) Chmara

Commercial Operations, LLC

Tucson, AZ

C. H. Mara Illusion & Psychic Entertainments
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Alternate to (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL