The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital Dissolve- Confessions of an Anti-Coin Magic Mentalist » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

canasta
View Profile
New user
From the ALPHA STATE
56 Posts

Profile of canasta
Me being primarily into mentalism, I never really got into coin magic.
A few years back, Dan White showed me an underground effect at a local Philly magic shoppe with a copper/silver transpo that just BLEW ME AWAY. Needless to say, I begged the brother to let me in on it; sworn to secrecy ( via B.J. Bueno),
he refused. I cried (just kidding).

Fast forward a few years later. B.J. Bueno has agreed to release this to the magic fraternity, and now the "cats out of the back"- Digital Dissolve is in the hizzie ( for the ebonically challanged : hizzie=house).
The instructional DVD is top notch quality.
The teaching: Crystal-clear and sooo easy to follow.
The gaffs: Come on man, it's Schoolcraft..need I say more?

This is definitely one you'll carry with you everywhere.
I'm only jealous that I won't be the only one.
CAUTION: This Avatar and post MAY contain subliminal messages. Viewer discretion is advised.......
Kyf
View Profile
Loyal user
UK, England (but Scottish by birth)
265 Posts

Profile of Kyf
Hi,

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......3&52

Heated debate as to whether this is "Original", "Created by..." and/or "Unique".

Kyf
"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension." Steve Wright
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Digital Dissolve- Confessions of an Anti-Coin Magic Mentalist » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL