The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Drivers Licence (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Well... I finally got it today. Yay. Smile Now I can start going to lectures on a regular basis. I finally can live my life. Wooo~! Smile
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Congrats,
Guess we all better stay off the sidewalks from now on!

Chris
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
that's sweet. I just turned 16 and will be going for my permit soon. so avoid the side walks at all costs.

actualy to tell you the truth ive been dreading this as much as ive been excited. I mean its one hassle after another. First my social sicurity #, now I have to go take a test (no big deal) then i have to listen to my dad (a driver who told me its ok to go over the speed limit when passing) yell at me for not passing when the guy in front of us is only going 5 mph below the speed limit, then takeing a 5 houre course, then passing another test, then getting a ton of money together and byeing a car and haveing it registrated. all that for what? o yeah independence. Smile

Congratulations

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
aznviet6uy
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Rosa, CA
315 Posts

Profile of aznviet6uy
i got my licences, but no one knows LOL. i don't want anyone to know on purpose, its actually better to let other people drive you, =)that way anything happens, its thier fault and you don't have to take people to places, when they ask you to, it also saves gas money. DANG $2.00

-Chris
shhh..... I see Magicians.....
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Congrats on the license Brian!

Get used to the speed limit - it's good for you. Here in Dallas, as of last month, the Police department has launched the cop car parades as I like to call them. One police car in each lane side by side drive down an unanounced road (usually Hwy.635 and 75) at the speed limit with hundreds following behind. On those days, a couple of hundred tickets are written.

Always looking forward to your posts,

Randy Stewart
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Hey I just got my license too a month ago when I turned 17. Now I can do Gregory Wilson's "License To Thrill". Yippee! But did you know you can also use them to legally operate a motor vehicle? Weird huh? Smile
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Drivers Licence (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL