The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Banner advertising (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sb
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of sb
If I have an outdoor banner printed, is there a good way to attach different "show info" (ie. the date, venue, times) on the banner. The reason to do this is to have a high quality color banner with the show logo and art created, slap the "show info" on, and use it in one city.... and then use the same banner with the logo and art but with new "show info" in another city at a latter date.

This would really make banner advertising more cost effective!

I do realize that the banner would eventually no longer be usable after taking a beating in the weather, etc.... but if I could usually use one banner for 3-6 shows, well....that would be great!

Does anyone have any experience with doing anything like this?

scott
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I don't have any experience in this, but the thought did occur to me to have a thin strip of steel or a flat magnet glued to the unprinted side (or even put inside the banner if possible) and flat letters with magnets to put on the printed side. Of course, with magnets on both sides if you go that route, make sure that the letters will secure themselves to it and not be repelled, as magnets tend to do.

Just my two cents worth.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Use velcro for the show date info area and replace it with strips....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Banner advertising (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL