The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
668 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
I make no excuses, it's clearly my fault and I feel about as bright as the new moon. However, I hope this website has some reach and I can still pull my head out in time.

I booked a lecture in Boston for the 25th of September. Now I've lost that booking info.

All I know is the date and the name of the Ring: Silent Mora's.

Can someone, who has the requisite tolerance of the inept (yours truly), please inform me via PM if necessary, who I might contact to find out where I go once I make it to Boston?

It requires an IBM member (of which I am not) to log in on the IBM website and look up the contact info for that Ring. Please! I'm nearing desperation here!

Thanks to whomever might help and I owe you.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Eric,

Try this.

Ring 122 - SILENT MORA RING

When: Last Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm
Contact: Debbie O'Carroll, 51 Olive Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
Phone: 978-462-9954
Email: debbie@debbieocarroll.com

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...that's the contact info. Get in touch with Debbie and she'll be more than glad to help.

Good luck with your lecture! Hope you get a chance to tour "beantown" while you're there as well. It's a great city.

Mark.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Eric,

Today is the day. Please tell us you made it!

Tell us about the magicians of Boston. I have not been there since my Navy days. I'd love an excuse to go back someday.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
He made it and the lecture was great! I learned a lot.
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
I'm looking foward to this lecture.. I even canceled my trip to NY.. okay so it was a legitimate excuse to get out of a visit to my fiance's parents house.. Mariahs dad makes me feel uncomfortable.. But I'm REALLY looking foward to this.. Eric is my favorit.

october 10th!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Marty,

I don't think anyone will ever have to apologize for Eric's work. He is GOOD! Hopefully we can get him back to Alabama someday. I’m glad all made it.

Right now I am working on getting up that way in May or June to do some lectures. Any help you can give identifying lecture opportunities for me up there then are appreciated.

Lucy is interested in the ballet scene up there too. Alabama is not the ballet capital of the USA! (But taking Lucy up there to see ballet gives me a reason to be there for lectures. Please don’t tell Lucy the real reason.)

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL