The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Fog Machine Solution (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tannin
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of tannin
Does anybody know what the water based fog machine solution is made from .IT doesn't say on the jug so to me that means its somthing easy to make .At 10 bucks ajug Id sure like to be making my own .
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Fitz
View Profile
Elite user
Phoenix, AZ
476 Posts

Profile of Fitz
I know it uses an alcohol but if you can find it for ten bucks I would just buy it. Not only that but then you don't have to worry about how pure it is. Remember you and your audience are breathing this stuff.

Fitz
I have a daily web show all about magic at http://FitzMagic.info
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I agree with Fitz that you should buy your own. There is a difference in the snow fluids and it pays to get a good one. I have used some that thickens over time and sludge builds in the bottom of the jug. This can't be good for the machines. I only used part of a jug of that stuff and I threw it away. I've heard snow machines can clog and be problematic.

The brand I settled on and like best is True North Snow Fluid. It stays pure for a log time in the jug. It dissipates rapidly after it falls, it doesn't stain and it makes really lightweight, beautiful snow. There may even be some better brands out there now. I haven't tried anything new in a long time, but True North is good stuff. It's made in Canada, and like it says on the jug, they know snow!

Regan
Mister Mystery
tannin
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of tannin
After reading that Ill just stick to buying it ,thanks.
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Yeah, where are you finding it for $10.00 a jug? I generally pay around $20.00. I used to have a friend that ordered it by the pallet and I got it cheaper from him, but he doesn't buy it like that anymore.

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Fog Machine Solution (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL