The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Please Someone Help!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of magician_Johnny
Yes, the other day I was looking at magic teaching dvds and came across this site (Blog, Archive, form or something) That listed ALOT of Magic dvds. New ones, old ones everything, and it explained about them told a price and give a site to buy it from, I can not find it anymore I have searched and searched, I was just wondering if any of you guys know where to find that site again, This is driving me crazy I was loving that site, and not thinking at the time and didn't favorite it. Please someone Help!
Thanks
Johnny
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Im sorry I forgot to add, It wasnt a store it self it was just a site blog form archive or something
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hi Johnny,

Welcome to the Café! You'll find some great people here and a LOT of really good advice.

I'm not sure about the specific site you mention, but you might try this one. There are a lot of reviews there.

http://magic.about.com/od/magicreview/Re......DVDs.htm

I also run searches here on the Café to see what others have to say. You'll find some really good reviews of things here if you know specifically what you're looking for.

Take care, Mark. Smile
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Oh thanks. I Really apprecate it. But the site I was looking for had some dvds that I have never seen before. But thanks Smile
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
560 Posts

Profile of pradell
You might want to look also at the following link:

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......orum=111

:magicrabbit:
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2007-09-21 21:04, magician_Johnny wrote:
Oh thanks. I Really apprecate it. But the site I was looking for had some dvds that I have never seen before. But thanks Smile

Maybe if you give a list of what you saw, someone can help you find what you are looking for....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2007-09-23 06:29, joseph wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-09-21 21:04, magician_Johnny wrote:

Maybe if you give a list of what you saw, someone can help you find what you are looking for....

If you could be more specific on the dvds you are looking for, there are many here that may be able to help.
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Oh I'm very sorry. Well A few dvds that I seen there were Traverse, Gallerian Bend, Spirt Talker by Euegene Burger, Hustle, Sealed In, Ultimate Card thru. Window. And Well Im just looking for magic dvds, and see the site was just awesome it had every magic dvd you could thing of and some I didn't even know about. My apologys, for not describing it better.
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

I Finally Found it. After HOURS AND HOURS Of searching its Itricks.com
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Thanks to everyone that was trying to help me!! I REALLY REALLY apprecate (Hope that's spelled right) Thanks EVERYONE
Your Awesome
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Quote:
On 2007-09-25 16:33, magician_Johnny wrote:
I Finally Found it. After HOURS AND HOURS Of searching its Itricks.com

I'm curious, if you check the History in your browser, is it still in there from the other day?
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Well see everytime anyone gets off the internet here, It clears all the history and everything.
mitchb2
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of mitchb2
Yeah, I wasn't sure what your internet situation was.

I've done that before...gone crazy trying to remember what site I saw something on.
Glad you found it.

I lost my C: drive recently and have been putting pieces together ever since.
magician_Johnny
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Yeah man that has to suck. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get everything back in order
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Just shows the importance of backing everything up. Smile
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Please Someone Help!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL