The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » TranspOzition by Oz Pearlman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I've been doing this for the last couple of years. It is a killer effect. I am slowly changing what I do to include effects that get only gaspers and jaw dropping responses.

Here's what it is:
The Effect
2 sets of 4 of a kind are shown. Kings and Blanks. The Kings are shown and placed on the table. With a wave of the hand, the cards visually and instantly change places! Everything can be examined at the end of the effect! No duplicates, No rough and smooth, no sticky stuff and no set up... no kidding! You're left completely clean!

Oz has gifted hands and a few years ago came up with an incredible effect. This is great card magic! Watch the demo and you'll want to get and learn this ( I did )

Click Here

No one else trying this?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
therntier
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of therntier
I think that Reset is a better routine. Far more magical with a lot more going on.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Reset is a classic routine. I think Oz's routine using blank cards removes the discrepancy of showing the same card twice.

Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Hey Chris,

I got this a few months ago and I love it. Very visual change and it does defiantly get the gasps. And your right, I love the blanks. Gives it a whole different look.

I did change the count at the end, But that's more of a technical thing and does not have anything to do with the way the effect is presented. Just preference.

I highly recommend this. Great effect.

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I see on the reviews someone saying you really do need larger hands..
Any help on this?

I really like the way it looks

Don
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
Well Don,

Speaking just from my personal experience, I don't have what I would call large hands and I have never had a problem with this effect. (Or any other for that matter). I understand which part of the effect someone may think that larger hands would be better but the truth is that it really should not be a problem.

I think that if you like what you see you should at least try it out. It is a great little effect and you do learn a few great sleights.

Hope this helps,
Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Tim, glad you're getting mileage out of this. It was an excellent download!

evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Yeah, you can get this for free with purchase of Into The Abyss if you pre-order at http://www.penguinmagic.com/
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Lumas
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
202 Posts

Profile of Lumas
Quote:
On 2007-10-28 20:44, evolve629 wrote:
Yeah, you can get this for free with purchase of Into The Abyss if you pre-order at http://www.penguinmagic.com/

It says Blindsided is included if you purchase Into the Abyss. Unless I am reading it wrong.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » TranspOzition by Oz Pearlman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL