The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What illusions should be commercially available? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briansmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
507 Posts

Profile of briansmagic
I'm curious. What public domain illusions do you guys think should be commercially and readily available that aren't right now, or that are maybe hard to find? Looking forward to hearing what isn't available that people want!
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
I'm not sure if it already is commercially available or not but the Monster Guillotine (where the head drops, Osborne I think). I have worked with 2 dance schools this year who have had need for one of these babies, but as I wasn't able to get my hands on one they had to go with the standard drop through guillotine.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Wellington, Bill Smith, Owen all produce these (and I am sure many others also). Owen and Wellington have photos on their sites. But like most major illusions they are not kept "in stock".

So if you want to know what is "commercailly available" are you meaning in stock, ready to go. If otherwise, (ie. by order) then every other illusion is available.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Blair,

Just after I posted, John Bundy PM'd me the details of the Guillotine produced by Wellington. Expensive, but one heck of a contraption!

Mark
Mark Daniel
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Abbott's, and I think Osborne, has plans for a "Giant Guillotine" where the head drops in a basket. Try to get a photo of one of these babies, some of the old mags and books have photos of it.

Blair Marshall
"ShaZzam!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » What illusions should be commercially available? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL