The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » New manipulation act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Do you think billard balls became boring at competitions or are they still live?

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
It depends on how you do it. If everyone did the same billiard ball routine, it would indeed become boring. How ever, it sounds like you have a unique act, so I would not worry about it. Do your thing, and people will either like it, or not like it. There isn't much you can do about that, because you can't please everyone. If you are happy with your routine, go for it, and people will see how much you enjoy performing, and they will have a good time.

Danton
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
I agree with you. Thank you fot your advice.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2007-10-04 17:02, Nedim wrote:
Do you think billard balls became boring at competitions or are they still live?

magicially yours,
Nedim Guzel

Yes, it would be boring in a competition if it is only a standard old fashion 4 balls routine.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
I know it will be boring and very weak but its not only 4 ball routine. I use double shells, color changes, use roses silks and many things...

What do you think about this?

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Just remember that it is not the props that make the magic or make the magician. It is what you do with those props and how youdo it that ventures into "entertainment and creativity."=)

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
I agree Kyle,

But I think here props are also important bcause if you don't choose the correct one it will be hard to do your magic. So I asked that way.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Nedim,

From what you posted your routine is not the standard 4 balls routine. You have injected roses, silks and other things in. And that is creative and acceptable.

When I mention of the standard 4 balls routine, I really mean 3 balls + 1 s*** and nothing else to it.

The highlights of the routine would depend on your stage character, the storyline and showmanship, to create the real magic from it.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Yes I agree with you. I think it will be different and enjoyable.

Do you think it will?

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
With the inclusion of roses, silks and other items, it would be very different, Nedim.

Perhaps you may have a youtube clip of this routine I can enjoy watching, Nedim?
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Thank you,

I will send you the link when I do it:)

if you have any advices please let me know.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » New manipulation act (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL