The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Outstanding coin work.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Perhaps there were some Wu but I did not see it. If I did I would keep it to myself so no one would ever try and cath it. We try to protect each other you see. YES even with fellow magicians. Then again no harm...its just how I am. No worries mate!

I watched it with the eyes of the child in me. She made me feel the wonderment all over again. Lucky me! Bless those who can manage to see through those innocent eyes. After 32 years of magic, I have been blessed with an "ON and OFF" switch.

Good on you Claudia. Keep it up. The laity is what we work ever so hard for. Muy Bien Hija! Thanks!

Rannie

PS send you teacher my best regards. Tell mi hermano the Boss says hello! Thanks!
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I agree with rannie here. It was an exceptional performance that indeed won a contest that had several exceptional finalists. To find flaws in something so well done is to be looking for flaws. And just why would anyone here be doing such a thing, not to mention that most people here have watched that video many, many times. So, if you have eventually come across some small hidden mistake...Hows about you just let it go and or keep it to yourself.

To most here and there, the young lady Claudia was flawless. If she see's a need to make her performance even better, then that's her right and priviledge, not to mention that it is her work and championship effort. As for anybody else looking for or noticing flaws in such a "Mona Lisa" get a job as an editor and go catch some mispelled words. Claudia doesn't need folks telling her of mistakes after the fact, especially after she noticed them herself first and foremost. Noticing them now is sorta like finally getting an "A+" on an exam you've seen and taken 5-10 times already. Smile So let's just leave the greater beauty, the greater beauty here. Thanks. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Quote:
On 2007-10-17 14:23, Mb217 wrote:
I agree with rannie here. It was an exceptional performance that indeed won a contest that had several exceptional finalists. To find flaws in something so well done is to be looking for flaws. And just why would anyone here be doing such a thing, not to mention that most people here have watched that video many, many times. So, if you have eventually come across some small hidden mistake...Hows about you just let it go and or keep it to yourself.

To most here and there, the young lady Claudia was flawless. If she see's a need to make her performance even better, then that's her right and priviledge, not to mention that it is her work and championship effort. As for anybody else looking for or noticing flaws in such a "Mona Lisa" get a job as an editor and go catch some mispelled words. Claudia doesn't need folks telling her of mistakes after the fact, especially after she noticed them herself first and foremost. Noticing them now is sorta like finally getting an "A+" on an exam you've seen and taken 5-10 times already. Smile So let's just leave the greater beauty, the greater beauty here. Thanks. Smile

Well said Mb...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Flaws????? Gimme a break!
Mick
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Is Claudia a member with the Café yet?
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
I kept in touch with claudia, this is her current dilemma:

sorry but I have been baned because I put my password wrong

ERROR:

You have been banned from this forum.

Contact the system administrator if you have any questions.

Ban Type: Permanent
Effective: Sat, Oct 6, 2007 - 05:07 AM

kiss
claudia

there. =( I hope things gets fixed!!! I really want her here. I bet you want her here too!

Cyssa
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I agree Cyssa, having her here would be wonderful and hopefully the mods can fix this! I'm glad to hear you have been keeping contact! WOW, 2 stunning dark haired beauties with magical talants may be too much for me! Smile
Mick
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Mick, let's start a protest in case it doesn't get fixed in a week or less! lol
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 13:09, Cyssa wrote:
I bet you want her here too!

How did you know? Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9531 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hiya Dynamike...Hows that Dove work coming my man? Smile And like I said, man you know how to have a great time...a different gal in every pic...Smile Seriously, it's wonderful to have these "Misses of Magic" amongst us. Smile We're always made better men because of women and their truely magical touch and way. Smile That's probably the case for being made better Magis as well, better anythings really. Smile Anyway, glad to have them and glad to see you here Mike. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 15:01, Dynamike wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 13:09, Cyssa wrote:
I bet you want her here too!

How did you know? Smile

lol I can read minds? haha.

*wewantclau!wewantclau!*
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks Mb. The dove act is all cool. It's going slowly but surely. At times when my chix and I are in practice, I guide them to the Café. One of them like you for your post. You da man bro. Smile

Peace dude,

Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 16:21, Cyssa wrote:
lol I can read minds? haha.

Good one Cyssa. lol

Your father must be a magician, I can tell because of the "magic" within you. Keep cool.

Dynamike
kboudy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of kboudy
Ergh - 7 pages of rave reviews of some of the best coin work ever by a beautiful young lady and now all the video are pulled from youtube.... I realize it's been a year-and-a-half since the last post on this thread, but does anyone know where to find claudia's 3-fly video nowadays?

Thanks!
Keith
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
I'd be interested, too
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It looks like Cyssa/Cinnamon is banned too.
Quote:
On 2007-10-03 20:28, feher wrote:
Well, guys, it's been great knowing you all. After watching those vids, I feel like.... How should I say this? ........I suck! I'm out. I'm packing up my coins and leaving......lol
This has to be the best coin work I have seen. I have a lot more to learn.
Thanks for the vid, Mr. Handz.
Tim

Tim, you make us look like we suck because of your high quality in sleight of hand.
MacIrish
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of MacIrish
I'm not sure if this is her but here is a youtube video of a lovely young lady from Spain(?) do some very nice coins and "bubble" close up work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rao2-LNsQ0o

and doing a 3 coin routine with a purse and glass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyikPNjjdHs&feature=related
kboudy
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of kboudy
Thanks MacIrish - I do believe that's her - she's now a member here at Magic Café, and she posted those videos here. But I still can't find here 3 fly routine.

Here's a bit of a "duh" that just hit me - maybe I should message her! Smile

Will do now
Keith
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
She will make a nice assistant of mine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Outstanding coin work.... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL