The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2003 entrée: Curtis Kam » » Palms of Steel One on DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Any plans to release Palms of Steel on DVD? Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
I'm going to talk to Tim Trono about it. Murphy's has the exculsive rights to produce and sell the video, so, you can see the concern. Tim was saying they would like to do a digital remix, but then the "Reality Twister" came along, and suddenly everybody's busy. Smile

I'm also looking to do a DVD upgrade of my first video "Deceptions in Paradise" which will launch the "Deceptions" series, focusing on good commercial close up, without the intimidating coin work. I still have the 3/4" masters, but since I still use most of this stuff, it would be simpler just to reshoot.

Anybody interested in the perfect ending to "Cannibal cards" in a routine designed to slay laymen, and fool magicians?

Or a routine for "Jumping Gems" that starts with a plausible explanation for what the silly plastic things are?

Or my four-card "Cards up the Sleeves" ala Cliff Green, only the cards reappear in three different pockets, with the last one on your forehead?

And others, too obscure to be described here.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Curtis,

I for one would be very interested in both Palms of Steel one, and Deceptions in Paradise put out on DVD.

I also know many people in the Great White North, (Canada) that would be interested as well.

I hope this works out for you, and our able to put both these gems on DVD.
jgeist1
View Profile
New user
Baltimore
98 Posts

Profile of jgeist1
Hey Curtis,

You could count on my purchase for Palms of Steel I, Deceptions in Paradise, and Palms of Steel III on DVD.

I need more!! Smile

-Jason
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
I want it all...dang magic has made me so poor.

Chris
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I couldn't agree with Seismic more. I plan on getting volume 1 and 3. I own number 2 right now. I love it. Curtis did good. As well as Kainoa and Reed. But Curtis, you da man. Lol.
I also have to agree with Seismic on another note. Magic has made me so poor too. But it sure is worth it.
Deucemc
View Profile
Regular user
originally Honolulu, Hawaii
116 Posts

Profile of Deucemc
Could any of your videos or material be bought in hawaii?
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
Curtis,
I am also interested in getting your Palm of steel series but only if I can get them all on DVD. I just don't care to use VHS. It is not very user friendly for learning magic. I have not seen any of your videos but after spending time with you in January I am sure they will be great. The little bit of coin work you did for my daughter and I was great. Thank you again and I hope to see you soon. Michael
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Deucemc,

I have the DVD "Palms of Steel 2: Fists of Fury" here in Hawaii, come to the mini convention at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall March 15 and 16, contact Glen Bailey for details. I'll be lecturing on the 15th.

Glen is at: (808) 488-5162
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
CoolMAgic4U
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
205 Posts

Profile of CoolMAgic4U
I just got #2 Fists of Fury Smile

All I can say is WHEW! GREAT VIDEO! I too would LOVE #1 on DVD.

Your Videos are on the top of my list now...

I to am POOR from all the magic stuff I have and still want! Smile
CoolMagic4U---aka---Ed Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2003 entrée: Curtis Kam » » Palms of Steel One on DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL